Post Mortem Vacencies. Brave and Noble Assasins and Archers wanted

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Following the launch of WOW, Post Mortem lost a contingent of its finest assasins and archers. Legendary players like Aloca the swede, Lavelle, delphae, clicc, fianno, flayer, nuked, tdaer have all departed....

We are looking to recruit 4 active stealthers following terms and conditions.

In keeping with a strong tradition of fine players graceing the guild, candidates wishing to join must meet the strict pre-requisties listed below.

If you feel you have the necessary skills and dedication to join the elite ranks of Post Mortem please drop me a PM on this forum, or reply here, or pm censi in game. Cowards should not apply.

a) Candidate must be RR4 or greater.

b) Candidate must play a stealther as his main character.

c) Candidate must use teamspeak when he plays daoc.

d) Candidate must be TOA'd and have completed at least 3 master level lines (does not matter which 3)

e) Candidate must speak semi decent English.

f) Candidate must defeat a guild officer in a duel.

g) Your toon is yours and not Ebayed.

We look forward to hearing from you

rgs, Censi

Funkybunny

Banned
you forgot one thing:

i: you must have a bigger e-peen on FH then we. this is measured by this formula:

all your FOA posts/all FOA posts directed at you * your posts about nerfing something in enemyrealm ^ the times you have defended Post mortem on fh.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkybunny said:
you forgot one thing:

i: you must have a bigger e-peen on FH then we. this is measured by this formula:

all your FOA posts/all FOA posts directed at you * your posts about nerfing something in enemyrealm ^ the times you have defended Post mortem on fh.
its FAO, meaning For attention of :p...

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Censi let me know how many you recruit , i'll devide that number by 5 , then i know how many people i should bring with me to fight PM zerg, as atm 1 scout can take on 5 of PM zerglings :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
how about me and you have a duel stony.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
By TOA'd do you mean cookie-cutter-capped templates with all arti's lvl 10?

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Does this mean I cant talk crap with u on TS nymore? :p

I mean thearing censi sing spice girls again would be neat ^^

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
You forgot the golden rule :
h) candidates who are found to be towerhumping will be kicked and banned from the guild, aswell as teamspeakchannels. (only tower nr4 at crau wich is rightfully our tower to claim and protect or help retake :D)

also a buffbot would be a plus :)

PM Vipr, Angrysquirrel, Theseus, Thesa or Censimilia in-game if you like to laugh alot and like some well-organised stealthgaming (does not mean zerging)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Ziz said:
Does this mean I cant talk crap with u on TS nymore? :p

I mean thearing censi sing spice girls again would be neat ^^

i) Candidates shall not mock with the GM's singing-abilities :twak:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
StonyPony said:
Censi let me know how many you recruit , i'll devide that number by 5 , then i know how many people i should bring with me to fight PM zerg, as atm 1 scout can take on 5 of PM zerglings :)

I still need to see you beat me in a 1vs1 stony ? I thought you owned me ? That is what you said in another thread atleast.... :wij:
Listen to the pope ! He is all-mighty and all-knowing.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
sweet to see guild running again censi though it was all dead lets talk some things over :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Mxn said:
Gl etc with recruiting
But..

Lol? :(

That is just a little taste off the censi-humor you will be experiencing along the journey off becoming a newly invited all the way up to Leech Lord :D

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Adari is no longer a part off PM due to issues that i can not portray here, and hasnt been for a long time :(

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithryn said:
Do you have a stealther alt? Pray tell :)
Ice is so fotm, he made a ranger especially for NF and he's gone warlord on Ice.
How fotm can you get? :clap:

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom