post count

L

-Lillo-

how exactly can you tell how many posts you have? I've looked all over, help!!! :)

also, how many posts required for each title? :/

C

Coim-

Originally posted by -Lillo-
how exactly can you tell how many posts you have? I've looked all over, help!!! :)

also, how many posts required for each title? :/
Just below your post there's a "profile" link. Posts are on there. As for the title's...500 for talks too much, 1400 for earther, 2000 for forum deity. Think its 125 for teh phnaargos one.

L

-Lillo-

guess I haden't looked all over :D
thanks alot :)

S

Straef

/sigh I'm not even near then :( got like 5 posts so far... and none of em said anything important

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Straef
/sigh I'm not even near then :( got like 5 posts so far... and none of em said anything important
It's a lot easier than it looks. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The tricky bit is spamming but saying something funny/useful at the same time. ;)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
The tricky bit is spamming but saying something funny/useful at the same time. ;)

You mean like a 5 page discusion about the latest Buffy episode ?

C

Coim-

The really tricky bit is avoiding having your spam deleted by Tild0r.

S

Sharma

A tip: Never ever say +1 thats the perfect way to get on the mods bad sides ;)

O

old.Tohtori

The real trick is to not get your posts/threads hijacked by some fluffy thing with a multiple persona problem.

*blinks*

Tonder: Eyyy...wait a goshdarn minute!

Gosh never damned anyone! You have to get to know her!

Tonder: So that's when you begin to understand the little bugger?

No, that's when you learn how to answer back in the same dilusional way of the -special- way of thinking.

Tonder: Huh?

See?

Tonder: Oh damn...that's handy. Not really what the preacher told me at monday school but it'll pay for the shiskebab.

Huh?

Tonder: I'm a fast learner.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by sharma
A tip: Never ever say +1 thats the perfect way to get on the mods bad sides ;)
+1

(I'm soooooooooooooo original) :p

(ok, not) :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Straef
I'll be nearing 3000 odd soon, and still never said anything important.. nor even remotely interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom