Possible to play on U.S servers from the EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
Get your hands on a US CD-KEY, and and american credit card.

Then just run WoW =))

It's not as hard as it sounds xD

x1339

Fledgling Freddie
One tip... check if the creditcards in your country have a billing adress.

In Sweden the Visa cards do not have any billing adress linked to the card so you can just use your own card and just type in a random US adress when you create an account. No need to get hold of a US cc.

So check with your bank how it works in your country, if you live in sweden there's nada problem to play on US if you want to just order a copy of wow from cdromshop.com or whatever or get a key.

Galodin

Fledgling Freddie
x1339 said:
One tip... check if the creditcards in your country have a billing adress.

In Sweden the Visa cards do not have any billing adress linked to the card so you can just use your own card and just type in a random US adress when you create an account. No need to get hold of a US cc.

So check with your bank how it works in your country, if you live in sweden there's nada problem to play on US if you want to just order a copy of wow from cdromshop.com or whatever or get a key.

I know at least 2 ppl that couldnt use their swedish visa with a US random adress...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, but is it really worth going through all this when euro beta is around the corner?

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
Just make up some fake address, I used a dutch CC, and I only had to use an Australian zip code, the rest didnt matter at all.

x1339

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Ok, but is it really worth going through all this when euro beta is around the corner?

What makes it worth is that (for me) I've allready played the US stresstest + OB and had 1 character whipe. Want to be able to play without the knowledge of your chars being deleted.

Anyone from Sweden with a Nordea VISA (without credit) tried to register?

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the tip, sherlock ;)

I don't understand who the hell would want to play on the U.S servers anyway..........

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
i can just imagine this happening,all this credit card fuss for nothing....

i seriously doubt its going too be as bad as people make out :m00:

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Lumikki said:
Thanks for the tip, sherlock ;)

I don't understand who the hell would want to play on the U.S servers anyway..........

Umm me plays on US ... why ... because a fantastic roleplaying guild is playing there (no EU branch and dont have time to start one meself) ... do you understand now ?

btw my swedish VISA from föreningssparbanken worked like a charm with a US zip code.

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Lumikki said:

I have played daoc and ao (and other games..)

I am thinking about playing on U.S servers just to avoid the french, russians and spanish. Now, the germans I can stand...but there is no way in hell I play with the french. Personal opinion, and choice, but I can't stand them. Americans may be stupid, but atleast a majority of them can communicate in a language I can understand.

Point is, it shouldn't be up to Blizzard to dictate who people play with. I have a bud in Australia that I want to play with...and people from Sweden, Germany and the states. Playing on a U.S server just makes the most sense.

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
i just got a mail from blizzard with some dates and other stuff.but it also had this:

For those European gamers still wishing to play with their American friends on the North American servers, and vice versa, Blizzard will provide a means to make this possible after the European launch.

so there will be options to play US eventualy :m00:

Valeres

Fledgling Freddie
Bought a US key from ebay, used my swedish (nordea) Visa credit card when activating account. Some random aussie adress, zip code and phone number, works like a charm. And for those of you saying ping will suck as an european on US servers are way wrong, no lagg at all so far (even during US primetime).

saks

Fledgling Freddie
never seen the fun in playing on US server where primetime is night EU time.

Kalgarn, Which dates?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
1 reason i stay away from USA servers

Spaniards,got enought of them at Diablo 2 :m00:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
There are two easy options.

1) Use a fake Australian address, pay by card.
2) Import game-time cards/keys.

Personally gonna play US until EU is released :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Seen that many times now... it never gets old! I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom