Possible Solution for those of you who changed email

L

liste

If you changed email adress or ISP or whatever, and didnt update your account details:

Call your previous ISP:

Tell them that you want to check your email, and give them your old account name and password for the email.

I just did this, and got my password in less than 10 minutes, from my previous ISP. It does require you to still have the account details for that email adress, but if you do, you should be home free :clap:

C

case-rigantis

did this teh mail box has been full since 15th june 2003 so no email :(

S

Stormm

i tried this also - sent an email to thier tech support but so far heard nothing (sent 2 days ago)

perhaps they learnt customer support skills from same place as GOA :(

good plan tho...

A

Addlcove

my problem is that the email no longer exists, as the DNS servers bastard.dk was on has been taken out of commition (downsied of getting friends working at ISP to do the DNS registration ;)) can´t call customer support and complain

I

~INCOGNITO~

Another solution.

Wait for rightnow to come back up and apreciate life without DAOC for a bit.

L

lunaspaced

My first post (pats back)

No DAOC

No new password, despite not even changing my email address

Nothing wrong wit my isp, been getting emails with no probs

Sent email to subscription@goa (no reply yet of course)

Been so bored i been reading these forums and got an account with game net.

Back to uni week after next and been slaving away doing my essays for the last two weeks and now i cant chill out an play daoc.

Other than saying get a life, as iv'e noticed some people say, are there any better solutions such as getting a friend to ask in game? or any thing else that can be done?

V

Vell

If you've been playng DAoC, you haven't exactly been 'slaving away' now, have you?

F

Flimgoblin

luna - think you just have to wait it out :(

L

lunaspaced

erm, i been slaving away the last two weeks, this week and next was my lill chill out on DAoC.

All i can say is piffle!!:(

And :puke: @GOA :mad:

<sighs>

Z

Zebolt

My old one (high school mail) doesn't even exist anymore :( and they don't keep updates on those things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom