Possible in to translate Avalon?

X

xGenocidex

Just wondering if its possible in anyway to translate the german text into english using any sort of patch/file?

xGenocidex said:
Just wondering if its possible in anyway to translate the german text into english using any sort of patch/file?

Don't think so Willis, hence is being a german server! ^^

But seriously, i've asked a gm about this, and they said there's no way to do it.

X

xGenocidex

Ah right :( i was actually considering renewing my account if i could do that.. i won't bother now tho.. got nothing against germans i just don't like the pet names etc really gets on my nerves heh

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I heard you can change thins like interface n such. but not ingame stuff like NPC and quest texte tc

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah that maybe what I heard then - I thought there were some files you could change over into english but wasn't sure if it was everything or just interface stuff.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Toying abit on Salisbury, my interface is English the rest is German language, pretty hard if you dont understand German that good, no way to chance that i think...

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
If you use the english client some parts will be english, far from everything though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom