FH news Possible FreddysHouse Christmas meetup

Would you be up for a FreddysHouse meetup close to Christmas?

• Total voters

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So was thinking just now (all for about 2 seconds before I moved onto thinking about sex) about a possible FH meetup closer to Christmas.

Who would be up for that, if you get 6 months notice is that enough time for the slackers (Ch3tan, MYstIC G, cunts like Chilly that go on holiday and @everyothercunt) to organise their finances, babysitters, passes out?

I suspect it will be in London (most central place I guess) and I will leave the venue to Zarjazz unless I learn enough knowledge between now and then. Strip joints don't count.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So was thinking just now (all for about 2 seconds before I moved onto thinking about sex) about a possible FH meetup closer to Christmas.

What do you mean "move onto"? Surely it's pretty much the same thing :love:

FYI; @everyothercunt should definetaly notify everyone to check the post.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
How about a strip joi.......ah, i see

*bugger*

Edmond

Do you mean Tiffany's, i think i have been there twice on a lads night out, its not pretty

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah yes, that is the place. Never been there. Francesco has!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I will leave the venue to Zarjazz unless I learn enough knowledge between now and then.

You meant Christmas this year right? Give me a budget per head and I'll suggest a few venues in the price range, anything in the range Student to Chav to Pub Lunch.

Edmond

Buffet at Spearmint Rhino?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you want cheap, there's always happy hour at Wetherspoons (not that anyone's actually had an hour of happiness at a W pub...) followed by Chicken Cottage. Classy.

Can't make it. The Mrs wants to go away over Xmas & the New Year. She's taking me :cautious:

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
I don't eat your human food, so somewhere I can sit and drink myself silly (without dying of embarrassment or shame) while everyone else eats would be good for me ;)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
depending on venue, maybe :) Also depending on babysitter, but shouldn't need to book one THAT far in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom