wildsorcerer

group stealth .... mmmmmmmmmm

i also like the look of
group return to bindpoint and
pbaoe mes mine

newma.gif

S

Shike

yes groupstealth, that way even MORE albs can camp amg day in and day out, YAY!! excellent brilliant idea wooaaa...

:rolleyes:

S

Shike

Originally posted by Derric
Now you're just being silly Shike. :(

hmm, am I? really? I am kinda right you know :)

tho, its better to camp amg than apk after all so maybe it aint so bad after all :D

^^

D

Driwen

this is guessed/old beta data and probably 50% of that sheet is either plain wrong or somehow misleading. Hell it doesnt include the ML1 of the sojourner and the one of the warlord.
So discussing the overpoweredness of these abilities is rather pointless as they might not even exist.

D

Derric

Originally posted by Shike
hmm, am I? really? I am kinda right you know :)

tho, its better to camp amg than apk after all so maybe it aint so bad after all :D

^^

I bet groupstealth is an alb only ML too? :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by Derric
I bet groupstealth is an alb only ML too? :p

ofc!

I am still 100% certain SoS was given to the absolutely right realm for instance, I mean, who can run like an alb when they see some enemies? :)

I still remember how it was when I played my old poler Graduran, we approach amg with 3-4 FGs, a standoff starts and mids charge us, I charge them and meanwhile I look around me, Turamber, Soulfly and some more crazy bastards was the only ones charging, rest was legging it back to APK.. velly funny and that was the sole reason I left alb in those days, I cant stand cowards in DAoC for some sick reason and its still same shit tbh. Funny when 2fg albs spot our FG between apk-amg, more ofthen than not do they actually leg it and it never stops to amaze me how afraid most albs actually are to die in a game.

T

Turamber

Awww someone remembers me ;)

Anyway, more in line with the topic of the thread - my spiritmaster just dinged ML1 on the US servers. Was very (very) tempting to go the Convoker route - not because I have a problem getting wood *cough* but because of the Presience Node skill.

However there is so much bitching on the VN boards by stealthers who don't like casters fighting back it seems certain that it will be nerfed at some point.

So I decided to go Stormlord, it has a much better sounding name anyway :) Tried it out when I left the Hall of Heroes - very long cast time, must have been nearly 10 seconds but the effect stayed on people who were near me when I cast it -- even though they were ungrouped and after they wandered off.

ML2 here I come!!

O

old.Zarff

wouldn't be concerned about stealthers if they keep the Convoker spells as they are, massive whine on VN cause one spell reveals stealthers quite easily :)

Users who are viewing this thread