Positive thread

Usosan

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't normally bother posting this on the forums, but with all the negative artifact stealing posts and people flaming whole guilds etc. I just wanted to point out that sometimes its not like that :eek6:

A couple of night ago we were on a guild farming session and we decided to take down baby battler. (should have been real easy for us) Problem was we thought it would be easy so didn't really concentrate, we didn't wipe, but did expertly turn baby Battler into some kinda monster :wij:

Anyway to cut a long story short SS came along, had a little giggle then invited us to BG and did Battler for us. Just wanted to says thanks :clap:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
A week or so ago I took a small group out into GG to do the Ml8 pre-reqs. While we were out farming statues, we ran into a group of ASq who were doing the same.

I asked if they would like to join us and help each other do the Centaur Chieftans. They said yes.

They were a really nice, friendly, good humoured, bunch of people. All of whom stayed as long as they could, regardless if they had credit already or not and we returned the favour they extended us.

Made for a very pleasurable evening online.

:drink: to those ASq members. You're a credit to your guild.

I'd aslo like to :drink: to all those who came on the 2 ML5 pre-req raids I ran a couple of weeks ago. You were a great bunch of friendly, helpful people, who made doing those encounters such a pleasure. No whining, no leaving early, just good, solid teamwork. Thank you very much.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Synergy lads like Eggy and Hanky r fun to grp with and help me out on me ML's wooot :D only know a few of em but they seem like nice lads to me :D

And The Dragon-Fighters <But then im in that guild so im biased :p >

mwahhahaa

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Synergy lads like Eggy and Hanky r fun to grp with and help me out on me ML's wooot :D only know a few of em but they seem like nice lads to me :D

And The Dragon-Fighters <But then im in that guild so im biased :p >

mwahhahaa

since we have 'streamlined' I can honestly say we are all bloody fantastic now Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom