Portugal - Russia

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
What a crap performance by Russians in the game ffs Not to say i was thinking Russia would win it, but i didnt expect That to happen.
Right now im thinking it would have been better if Ireland went through instead of us :(

Your thoughts, will Russians make it out of the group ?

My opinion Russians go away with 0 bloody points in 3 matches.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
You can't make it out of the group. 3 points isn't enough no matter what happens.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Crap, i forgot bout that :( Either way, im depressed.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Aw, just invade France for us, we'll all turn a blind eye.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Dantares said:
btw, it was Wales that Russia beat in the play-offs for Euro 2004.

All the same to me, sorry :(

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Its a shame cos I remember when USSR (K not Russia but well sort of) used to have a great football team, used to score some amazing goals from around the half way line off the volley.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Its a shame cos I remember when USSR (K not Russia but well sort of) used to have a great football team, used to score some amazing goals from around the half way line off the volley.

I think that was during 56-60s, after that we sort of had one-star team :(

Shame really, these days we have players with much potential .... but its the team manager that is causing the problem and the attitudes of some "star" players. When Portugal prepaird for the match, Russian players were trying to get tanned.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Was thinking more of around Mexico World Cup period Vasili Rats (not sure of the spelling) scored one of the best goals ever against France. :worthy:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
What a crap performance by Russians in the game ffs Not to say i was thinking Russia would win it, but i didnt expect That to happen.
Right now im thinking it would have been better if Ireland went through instead of us :(

Your thoughts, will Russians make it out of the group ?

My opinion Russians go away with 0 bloody points in 3 matches.

i hope russia get sent home cos they suck and cheat and use players that shouldnt be on the pitch in play-off's :)

yes im an irate welshman who thinks we should be there instead of u after outplaying u in both games. u cheat and still get through :(

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Just remember, it's only a game. If it was something important, then we could get all worked up about it and have a realy good rant. But it's not. When the EU start using football match's to replace war, then we can bitch and whine about who sucks and cheats and who rules. After all, mines on the football pich and trench's at the goal-posts, that sounds like entertainment.

"What's the rules say guv if we step on a mine?" Beckam
"When, David, the normal procedure according to the FA handbook is to jump, 200 feet into the air, and scatter yourself over a wide area. It's worth a penalty kick."

Get the idea?

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
i hope russia get sent home cos they suck and cheat and use players that shouldnt be on the pitch in play-off's :)

yes im an irate welshman who thinks we should be there instead of u after outplaying u in both games. u cheat and still get through :(

:wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom