Population Report Saturday 31st Jan 2015! (US prime-time)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Saturday 31 Jan Start of the US prime-time report 2:00AM CET / 1:00AM GMT / 20:00PM EST / 19:00PM CST / 17:00PM PST

Midgard: 410
New Frontiers: 233
Thidranki: 11
Molvik: 22
Cathal Valley: 9
Jord (Main City): 19
Grenlock Sounds (Tutorial): 9

Hibernia: 315
New Frontiers: 103
Thidranki: 9
Molvik: 31
Cathal Valley: 23
Tir na Nog (Main City): 54
Lamfhota's Sound (Tutorial): 8

Albion: 470
New Frontiers: 262
Thidranki: 9
Molvik: 25
Cathal Valley: 21
Camelot City (Main City): 30
Constantine's Sound (Tutorial): 9

Total Playing Ywain Server: 1195

- This does not include anon players

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Around 1200 people. Hmm you wonder why they keep the game going. Tho I guess it is Super Bowl day.

Edit Ah 31st

My bad.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I think Solic has spent more time advertising and marketing DAOC than GOA ever did :) Might pop back for a look see, bored of Secret World and Archeage. Also maxed out 3 chars on Grim Dawn so waiting for next update and need my second graphics card back from RMA to get back into Elite.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I popped back, there isn't anything in particular that is wrong with it (given its age) but its just so quiet. I ran about for an hour and didn't get zerged once! I didn't see anyone at all except someone pveing. I found the community was pretty good too, answering some dumb returning player questions. I couldn't even remember how to leave a group :p

The basics are all there though, just some things that need polishing such as the UI, virtually unusable at 1080 as it doesn't scale.

Tilda

I keep wondering if I should go back and try the real thing, or roll on Genesis or wait for Uthgard.
Just dunno if I cba to cope with ML's and artifacts again :S

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I keep wondering if I should go back and try the real thing, or roll on Genesis or wait for Uthgard.
Just dunno if I cba to cope with ML's and artifacts again :S

Wait for Uthgard.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I popped back, there isn't anything in particular that is wrong with it (given its age) but its just so quiet. I ran about for an hour and didn't get zerged once! I didn't see anyone at all except someone pveing. I found the community was pretty good too, answering some dumb returning player questions. I couldn't even remember how to leave a group :p

The basics are all there though, just some things that need polishing such as the UI, virtually unusable at 1080 as it doesn't scale.

So waste of money re-subbing then

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Seeing as it was free...no.

Not sure how long ago you had to have let your subs lapse but there is currently a free 7 day return offer.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
around a year ago found it boring apart from an hour or 2 in evening .. so tbh don't think I give 7 days a go unless Broadsword to something to entice me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom