Population check

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Hows it going over here.... as in mid pryd its numbers are falling which is to be expected but then again evryone said SWG would kill DaoC but it didnt

just wondering

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
the log in says about 1000 at main i think anyway but it doesnt seem empty at all was always somebody wherever i went yesterday so..

Bellona

Banned
everytime there is a new mmorpg people will say daoc is about to die, and about half of those I know that wanted to start up on wow have already given it up(obvious reasons as quest upon quest, and no rvr/pvp like daoc) and returned/returning to daoc

I dont play on rvr servers anymore, and havent for a very long time, but camlann is about the same, only a few of the old players have left, but its hard to say as new guilds are created every day, hard to keep track on everyone :)

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
everytime there is a new mmorpg people will say daoc is about to die, and about half of those I know that wanted to start up on wow have already given it up(obvious reasons as quest upon quest, and no rvr/pvp like daoc) and returned/returning to daoc

I dont play on rvr servers anymore, and havent for a very long time, but camlann is about the same, only a few of the old players have left, but its hard to say as new guilds are created every day, hard to keep track on everyone :)

Im prolly going to be active in both WoW EU and Daoc! atleast until i decide which game is what i enjoy the most...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom