Population Bonus on Camlann now

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
As it wasn't mentioned in Friday News, Camlann got now a population bonus, for all realms ofc.
That means: 2 day free lvl timer
10% more rps, bps and xp

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Confirmed.

We decided on it Friday afternoon slightly too late to put it in the news but we did not want to wait a week with giving the bonuses.

Well spotted!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
There is pricks constantly broadcasting how leet they are in the desert nowadays?

There goes the neighborhood.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Now that's what I'm talking about, now give bonuses on English cluster!

neh, aint comming untill we are about 100 people online on both servers primetime :p

cmr

Banned
I actually respecced my tic (gimped however xD) to melee from the times of project camlann and have logged on at very stupid times 6am and so on and always found somthing to fight in goth..... so was pretty nice.... i was expecting it to be completely dead but it just isnt.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
camlann has been below 400 people for atleast 2 years now and now that the server is less than 150 they implement a bonus which is way too late and pointless.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kuhan said:
camlann has been below 400 people for atleast 2 years now and now that the server is less than 150 they implement a bonus which is way too late and pointless.

Translation: I've stopped playing there, and therefore the server _must_ be beyond all hope. Don't bother trying to help the people that still play.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I'm refraining from saying something about Camlann despite being all bitter and twisted that it wasn't a co-op server instead :p

cmr

Banned
Malcolm said:
I'm refraining from saying something about Camlann despite being all bitter and twisted that it wasn't a co-op server instead :p

if you want it to be a coop server then it is..... go and pve im sure with the population you wont get killed much, but seriously a coop server, waste of GOAs time and money

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
but seriously a coop server, waste of GOAs time and money

I bet it would have had more people on it than this PvP server, if the numbers that play Gaheris vs Mordred are anything to go by.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Useless server, useless bonus.

Camlann was fun at a time, nothing beats having like 40-50 people twatting every living thing in Gothwaithe

Like when Prydwen closed for 2 weeks, Cotswold Village level 20 area was great!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Camlann was fun at a time, nothing beats having like 40-50 people twatting every living thing in Gothwaithe

Like when Prydwen closed for 2 weeks, Cotswold Village level 20 area was great!

yeah that was great :D

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Till i got I killed a wank Warlock, who logged his level 50 bd to chain me, sigh, why cant people just take it instea dof being little kids

Tought u ment before when BD was the most evul camlann class o_O

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Any chance that there will be a /charcopy command comming for Camlann?
Seeing as it's impossible to get on par with the people playing there for quite some time already (can't do ToA/ML's solo etc) it would be nice to /charcopy for some nights and have some nice PvP going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom