Popping to level 20!

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
Hi :D
It's a long time ago since the thing that if you have a level 50 character you can jump to level 20.
Maybe a little late to come with this now, but I think it's a little cheat, even that I know that level 1 to 20 are "training" levels.
What do you think? (Rude answers = No thanks) ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not sure tbh.

Think its because people want 50s faster... Would explain when we had /level 30

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i think its stupid to...now days ppl can make 1-20 in about a hour or so...so who needs the /level 20

edit: they just need to be pl

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
its a good thing - but unfortunatly any new commers to the game dont have anyone to lvl with as everyone goes straight in at lvl 20..so i think they should take it out totally as its kinda ruined the game in a way.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Im sure this was introduced to help server populations - like the current pooey bonus system. /level 30 on the really bad realms and 20 on the rest to get people to 50 faster. But liek others have said, these days getting to 20 is a doddle compared to the old days, so theres little point.

IMO only new accounts should be given 1 x /level opportunity, so they can see things in the game a little faster and because grouping at low levels is shite. Lets face it, most level 50s have rolled and SM or shammy to PL with anyway, so why they need a /level is beyond me.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
In the current game getting 50 is the easy part, geting TOAed up and spellcrafted is what takes the time.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
i think its stupid to...now days ppl can make 1-20 in about a hour or so...so who needs the /level 20

edit: they just need to be pl

1 - 20 in an hour. o.k what class are they playing. I started a vampiir last night spent an hour getting to 6

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
ian_heaps said:
1 - 20 in an hour. o.k what class are they playing. I started a vampiir last night spent an hour getting to 6

3-4 hours played and my Valk is 14 oO
I think via PLing it's done in an hour.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
3-4 hours played and my Valk is 14 oO
I think via PLing it's done in an hour.

Lolo - maybe i'm just slow but levels 1-5 took me forever (did em pre-catas though Oo)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
There are no servers US or Europe that have /level 30 the command was removed prior to the NF patch last fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom