Poor Squeeze :D

C

cHodAX

Squeeze had a lastname of Mgonads <Squeeze Mgonads> for months, some gimp reported him and GOA auto changed his name to Squeeze Lemon :D hehe poor Squeeze isn't amused

G

Garaen

Aww, i loved that name, i can remember seeing him in Salisbury Plains and commenting on it : )

C

cHodAX

Wonder if they will object to my alts ;

Mibal Zaritchy
Mister Cocknocker
Herr Todaygonetomorrow

P

Pixie.Pebr

Bwahahaha!
Say what you want, but they do have a sense of humour at GOA (or is me who lack it? :p) :D

S

soullessminion

np sure i saw in 1 of the patch notes that you can change lastname, when ever you want for small cost :)

so guess ya gonads can get squeezed again :p

G

Gohlanchdir

Weel what i ahve seen form other changed names by GOA they are acctually ver amuzing

A

Apathy

Friar called Tight Ass got changed to...Tight Wallet. :D

a.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by soullessminion
np sure i saw in 1 of the patch notes that you can change lastname, when ever you want for small cost :)

so guess ya gonads can get squeezed again :p

get the feeling they'll start handing out warnings if you change yer name back after they change it though :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Squeeze had a lastname of Mgonads <Squeeze Mgonads> for months, some gimp reported him and GOA auto changed his name to Squeeze Lemon :D hehe poor Squeeze isn't amused

psssst, it's a person who changes the surnames, not a generator :X

K

kemor

np sure i saw in 1 of the patch notes that you can change lastname, when ever you want for small cost.

Just a quick note about the Lastname Changer NPC coming with 1.52: I would not advise taking a bad lastname, even for 2 minutes, this could be bad for your account...
This will be announced again once we patch, but thought I should give you an early notice :)

ps: You should receive a RightNow warning everytime we change your lastname/name (if it was against the CoC that is). If not, well, no "if not" :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by kemor

Just a quick note about the Lastname Changer NPC coming with 1.52: I would not advise taking a bad lastname, even for 2 minutes, this could be bad for your account...
This will be announced again once we patch, but thought I should give you an early notice :)

ps: You should receive a RightNow warning everytime we change your lastname/name (if it was against the CoC that is). If not, well, no "if not" :)

Surely Mibal Zaritchy the russian minstrel is acceptable? :)

O

old.job

The reason they don't like smart ass names is cos anyone can play the game, this game is not an arena for spotty teenagers to get their kicks out of having a rude name.
Grow up people rude/sexist names or so passe :rolleyes:

Ain't clever, ain't funny, been done a million times before:sleeping:
(ps only time it was funny..Biggus Dickus scene from Life of Brian, let the professionals do it people)

Lunny Kingus ..... lvl 24 Enchanter

O

old.LandShark

yeah Job, i 100% agree!
Squeeze Mgonads is obviously rude and deliberately offensive towards... euh....
ermm....
people with gonads, yeah!

O

old.Verata

Lunny Kingus?

You're a fine one to talk.

No-one likes a hipocrate...

T

the_smurflord

What ever happened to Donttouch MaTits?

Though my personal favourite was Rudolph Hukker.

O

old.job

Lunny Kingus hee..hee

Flight 69 from Sarcasm to Irony zooms over their heads!

There's a Heroine in BG1 called Adobe, any Mids/Albs who have seen her, try and guess the second name?

You got it............ Photoshop !

If you called yourself Drink Pepsi, would that be classed as illegal advertising and get GOA in trouble?

O

old.Arnor

The reason they don't like smart ass names is cos anyone can play the game, this game is not an arena for spotty teenagers to get their kicks out of having a rude name.
Grow up people rude/sexist names or so passe

Ain't clever, ain't funny, been done a million times before
(ps only time it was funny..Biggus Dickus scene from Life of Brian, let the professionals do it people)

/agree

K

Kagato.

Some though are funny, Tight Ass made me laugh when I first saw it, and there has been some classics, favourite ones i've seen so far are:

Standingontheroof WithARocketLauncher (didn't know you could have that many letters lol)

Nescafe Goldblend

Cunny Funt

Microsoft Office (I think)

And my mate on Avalon server told me about one he had to change that someone made called :

Obi Wannablowme :D

I think GOA do have a sense of humour but they naturally have to react if those without a sense of humour send them reports.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by kemor
<snip>I would not advise taking a bad lastname, even for 2 minutes, this could be bad for your account...</snip>

kr0n!!!
Kemor did a Brannor, ban him!!!! :p

B

Belsameth

ROFL!
go back to your off topic corner, Pebr :p

tho some names are truly funny, GOA has to draw a line somewhere, it's hard to establish what's offensive and what's just good humour. what is funny to some is offensive to someone else. and (as far as I've seen) they seem to be doing a good job. not too many high level offensive names, yet also not too strickt.

O

old.Verata

Apologies, Job. I was in a bit of a foul mood this afternoon. In hindsight I should have spotted it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom