Poor show Bradlex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Mactavish said:
Brad m8 with that comment about being solo just makes you more of a liar. Show some respect to alb solo'ers and then you will get it back. I wish I never started this thread now but I felt I had to make a point.

No offense to u Mac but since when do albs show respect to lets say Hib soloers? hm? only albs that im 100% sure that they wont add when i fight are Xrystofer/Cweep/Jimmi. Cant say the same about u cause u added a few times aswell.

Minstrel said:
No offense to u Mac but since when do albs show respect to lets say Hib soloers? hm? only albs that im 100% sure that they wont add when i fight are Xrystofer/Cweep/Jimmi. Cant say the same about u cause u added a few times aswell.

My friend, just skip the whole hibs done that, albs do that, and mids will do that talk. Can't talk about adding or no adding when it comes to realms as whole.
Point of this thread is to flame Bradlex for beeing a hypocrite, as in preaching one thing and doing another.
My view on adding is either, revenge or b/c you actually cannot compete with your toon and only way to get a few rps or a death message is to leech someone elses kill, wich of will cause much greif and flames. But since it's enough that one person add on someone to create a chain-reaction of frustrated players that feel they have to add b/c everyone else does, the point of this thread is quiet pointless and obviously is just going to turn ugly in a few posts.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
My friend, just skip the whole hibs done that, albs do that, and mids will do that talk. Can't talk about adding or no adding when it comes to realms as whole.
Point of this thread is to flame Bradlex for beeing a hypocrite, as in preaching one thing and doing another.
My view on adding is either, revenge or b/c you actually cannot compete with your toon and only way to get a few rps or a death message is to leech someone elses kill, wich of will cause much greif and flames. But since it's enough that one person add on someone to create a chain-reaction of frustrated players that feel they have to add b/c everyone else does, the point of this thread is quiet pointless and obviously is just going to turn ugly in a few posts.

Im talking about "Respect" here. And i didnt say whole Alb realm . I was only pointing at some soloers that do add on sight.

Like Samaroon on his merc adding the feck on every fight in sight "damn pussy" :fluffle:

PS jk Sam :p

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
well i dont see the point off adding brad unless that person is outnumbered or its a keep defence which is usally the only reason i would add.

pretty poor reason u tell us all here u know u wont get banned for not attacking,but ur choice if u wanna join all them at the bridge in mid.

p.s. also if its caster since i gave them a milllion chance's allready and still i get lt spammed at me. :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bradlex 7L7 warrior Mid Pryd

ML10 Battlemaster

The adding, oh noes he asked for help but im solo honest life

AKA The Roleplayer

Is more like it.

Comparing me as "born retarded" because i know how much of an adding **** you are, Is rather stupid aswell.

Jj summed it up, You're anything but this solo fucking warrior.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Bradlex is turning into Jamiesmallicus more and more.
Proclaiming to solo and respec solo'ers but as soon as you start to lose theres a FG/support standing ready somewhere to 'help'.
Atleast Jamies stopped proclaiming that he solo's all the time maybe you should do the same before you be stamped as a hypocrit by everyone.
It's getting funny though with you posting a thread each time a FG rolls you yet when you are with a FG you are normally the first to hit a soloer, loved that time I was on my wiz and your group walked past me as I was solo and you didn't know how fast to attack me untill you noticed your group had ran off, ah that was some easy 1k RPs though :)

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bradlex is just full of shit, "the solo life" ? Give us a break ;p

Like when I got jumped a SM and 2 berserkers turned up, guess who came running :p 1vs3 and you still had to join the fun.

Or the time at hadrian's when I got popped by some SB, guess who chased after me, couldnt've been Bradlex, could it?

Yawn :m00:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Seen Bradlex solo plenty of times. Seen him watching fights and letting the winner go after plenty of times.

Seen it happen far more then any of the ppl posting in this thread.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Bradlex.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture
brad said:
yeh a whine thread.

And btw im sick of being called a x realmer for letting other mids die, so i tend to help them if they ask for help okay, if thats alright with you?

Im not gonna stand there, and get abuse for the next 30 mins saying, im a noob, or a total prick for not helping other, so called fellow mids.

And really what i made like 80 rp's of you, you really think if i wanted to add in the first place, i would have started at the beggining?

If someone asks for help, im going to help not just say no, im sorry you going to have to die this time im afriad.

Brad, this sort of action does make you an add target... even if im asked for help i will rarely help unless it someone i know and the enemy is someone i dont respect....

If someone abuses you for playing your way, there are 2 choices... 1) Stick them on ignore.... 2) Report them to GoA for harressment. Either-Or- will fix the problem.

If you dont want people to add/zerg ever then you shouldnt add/zerg them no matter what. You wont get solo fights if you do... I know that the moment people add or zerg me more then once then they get added on by me in return. Only time this stops is if they request it nicely (like nuxtobaun's recently did and i agree'd happily). Im sure most people though will just keep on adding without a worry though when you act like this towards them

Corran

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:

Pfft, add me to your list Ciuci or i will stop dancing with you while i watch you fight :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
so he was fighting a duo, and beating them, so you run in and "help" them, the only "help" i would have given them is to tell them to go and get themselves some SC rather than moderna rogs. if a duo cant handle a solo'er then they should go back to pve for a bit and get a proper temp sorted out. if they flame you for "x-realming" tell them to go away and put them on /ignore.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
so he was fighting a duo, and beating them, so you run in and "help" them, the only "help" i would have given them is to tell them to go and get themselves some SC rather than moderna rogs. if a duo cant handle a solo'er then they should go back to pve for a bit and get a proper temp sorted out. if they flame you for "x-realming" tell them to go away and put them on /ignore.

haha, was about to post something like that, but decided i couldnt be arsed to do it.. and here you go, and say exactly the same :)

word dude!

if a guy beat a duo, let the poor sod have his rps fgs

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
I solo 95% of the time when im not in a fg ..and i have specced MonaA = Master of not adding Aura , A ability that enclose you and your enemy in a bubble and prevent all outsiders from adding the fight , Duration 60min resuse 1sec ..

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:
well i dont see the point off adding brad unless that person is outnumbered or its a keep defence which is usally the only reason i would add.

Or someone actually asked him for help, in which case he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, particularly if the person asking him for help is someone he may have levelled with, got an arti with, done a ml or cl with etc etc. What does he say? "Sorry mate, I know you've helped me out in pve but it aint k00l for me to add in rvr"?

The reason Brad has got himself into such a pickle though is because of his previous threads about soloing/adds. Put your head above the parapet and all that...but let's face it, I'd bet my last beer token that just about every one of those calling him a hypocrite in this thread has done the same at some point (although they'll have a ready made excuse like "It was my mate" or "the driver made me do it!") :drink:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
i never have seen this,someone adding in this game,omg something new....pls give more gratz i reached RR3 treats

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well you'll get flack from this-is-how-you-should-play-the-gamers no matter what u do, so.../ignore, /afk fuck off, and get on with it.

Prob is, with 'solo-this', 'lonely-that' in ur sig peeps kinda expect a certain playstyle from you and ofc will call you out when u don't carry through with it. Not sure you'd be overjoyed either if albs kept adding on you to help their realmmates.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
Well you'll get flack from this-is-how-you-should-play-the-gamers no matter what u do, so.../ignore, /afk fuck off, and get on with it.

Prob is, with 'solo-this', 'lonely-that' in ur sig peeps kinda expect a certain playstyle from you and ofc will call you out when u don't carry through with it. Not sure you'd be overjoyed either if albs kept adding on you to help their realmmates.

Isn´t that what they always do? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom