Poor old Albion

K

krait

The State of Albion

It certainly is The Dark Age of Camelot............ Tir Na Nog and Jordheim are looking rosy though.
:(

Could be worse though ,at least we look human ;)

S

SFXman

How do TNN and Jordheim have to do with it o_O
Midgard and Hibernia you mean?

As in.. Albion seems to be doing not so good.

K

krait

Camelot being the capital city. ;) (dark age of Camelot) <sighs>

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Looks like the Hibs are rocking at the moment. The difference between Mid and Alb is less obvious when you take into account that Mid only has 10 classes compared to the Albs 12 (and the Hibs 11). The Mid positions will look relatively better than they actually are and the Albs will look relatively worse.

You might want to rename your thread "Lucky old Hibernia" ;)

C

Col|

And look at that, the only class the pally is beating is the Shaman, which is strange cos a Shaman can probably hit harder than a pally and has more of an offensive arsenal than a pally :(

K

Kagato.

Friars have less RPS then Paladins and Cabalists ? :eek6:

O

old.chesnor

ANNOUNCEMENT

I hereby officially re-christen this thread the "Albs whine here 'cos Albion is teh gimped!!!" thread.

Please, Albs, keep your whining to this thread, so that everyone else can ignore it.

Thanks.

O

old.Tohtori

No no, Albs are the backstabbing, 5am attacking silly school boys who get their account paid by their rich-ass father. Wasn't that how it was half a year back? Or something... :p

A

Arnor

oh, PLEASE. Rp's dont mean SHIT about whos best and all that, it says ONE thing and ONE thing only: How much time you dedicate to RvR.

And I cant FUCKING believe ppl who STILL whine about pallys being gimps.

"there might be sarcasm in this document, you have hereby been warned"

omg, look: sb is lower ranked there than nightshade and infiltrator. This must mean that sb's are gimped compared to infils and Nightshades.

And Eldrichtes are MUCH better than chanters, just look at the statistics!

And warrior is a MUCH better class than Armsman, JLATS!

And sorcerer is SO much better than healer, this must mean that sorcs need a nerfing ofcourse, they MUST be better than healers! JLATS ffs!

ffs, do something better with your life than looking at rp-stats and deciding whos best.

edit: JLATS=just look at the statistics

B

Belsameth

Tohorti, don't be silly!!
that clearly was Midgard!

:p

O

old.Tohtori

Was it? I can't remember, but Albs were called the kiddies who could stay up all night 'cause they didn't have jobs and were on summer vacation :D

A

Aravis

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Was it? I can't remember, but Albs were called the kiddies who could stay up all night 'cause they didn't have jobs and were on summer vacation :D

Nope that was definitely Middies, after their 4am relic take...

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah the 4am-5am keep raids was now that i think of it..but the kiddie thing was towards albs still :D

I wish there was that good old realm hatred going on, now everyone is just talking about flowers and stuff...

It all went downhill after tha teaparty incident way back when. With the hibs and...you remember

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom