Poor mids :9

V

vintervargen

more whine :D

Originally posted by killrake
And to Alderian u are a twat that thinks its fun to kill pop ups at relic keep, but I guess thats the way u earned most of ur rps, by beiing a lame shit.

i have been to exactly : 1 RR. so i dont think ive earned my 1,2m rps solely on killing defenseless inlogging ppl. speaking about defensless, you dont have SH on your SB do u?

I know more then u Know "ditt dumma arsle"

know more about what? and how?

Hahahhaha at least me lvl 47 SB RR2 killed u at Bleed couple of weeks ago hahhahahahah u dont need to have big RR to kill u hahhaha

even if you did, i guess it included lotsa skillz and not overpowerd LA, relics, and SH.

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Eh what does this thread has to do anything about FoMs RP's or Expgroups?! .. wtf?

FoM got 44 mil rp's... so what's your point Alderian?
No FoM aren't a leet RvR guild. So what?

my point is some random officer from your guild insults me.

Originally posted by noaim
If you got my thane down to 50% hp with you using IP, I would be embarrased.

well i got Rjan buffed once when he soloed in odin's, was a nice fight, both used IP. and i think he is a bit higher rr?

Originally posted by eyeznp
LOL ?

go 1fg on a relic raid ?

roflmfao !!!!

hehe Alderian aka the old Odjinn... what do u call Ithil Galad ? a rvr guild ?

FoM isnt a rvr guild.. FoM is a guild where ppl plays to have fun etc!

And now when u are the l33t rvr mastah why couldnt u join LA and why did u get kicked from VGN ?

Dont talk about other guilds and there rvr/xp... when u not are in a better guild by yourself ^^

btw i have always liked u as that player u was both in mid and hib... but start bitching FoM isnt a nice point imo =/

meant of course rvring with 1fg, in odins. the few times ive sen FoM have been 2fgs, not necessarily only fom, but some other fg tagging along. would like to meet them 1fg vs 1fg sometime. like CE for example, who seem to have ditched the 2nd FG, /salute to you.

i dont call IG an rvr guild, its a mix. personally i think we got too many alts, but since im exping atm that aplies to mee to :)

and im not l33t rvr mastah, altho i know IG dont need 2fgs ppl to have a chance to take 1fg other ppl. emain sure NP, but guilds that go 2fg in odins have lost my respect. (and yeah i dont care if its worth something to u or not)

i got kicked from VGN cause i didnt fit with some ppl. i also kinda sucked as a bard since i just moved to hib at that time, and never played one before. the bard in rvr guilds have a big pressure, many battles depends on the bard where its a win or loss.

as for you, what happened with LA in the first place? (u got kicked)

and killrake (officer in fom) called me a twat from nowhere, with no apparent reason, i just returned the favour.

Because u whining that u cant kill pop up mids thats why, give us credit for trying instead of whining, an on the other hand just because u might not be an officer u can say and do as u like and i cant?

Like saadyst did

/salute Saadyst again

hehe, if you didnt get it, my post about killing inloggers was kind of a joke. i wouldnt mind free RPs however, as it is damn hard to get them solo as an archer atm. many stealthers says "BS, i find many soloers" but none of them are archers.

now if you are interessted, from what ive seen from mid/hib view, ardamel is a great leader, great coordinator. he should have lotsa credit for all the RRs he have planned and lead. but personally i dont care much about relics. mostly cause 1) the primetime raid issues. 2) trying to shoot ppl or just play in 2 fps really isnt my idea of fun. its not like i dont want to help the realm, but i do not want to spend lotsa time for something i dont enjoy. i do play this game alot, but it is still only a game.

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Not like uve done much on ur char so u should really shut up. Ur just a random lame ass that got a "ranger" thru a trade n turned "leet". How fucking pathetic. Grow up silly boi.

yes im teh ebay n00b2k. still ive seen more foa alderian threads etc then any other. not cause om good or anything, but i think i have a different playstyle, which is cool to me.

and for you mistar tykawannabe, you joined VGN and spammed BW with all your l33t replys? cause i think your posts are sooo valid, and contains sooo much thought. mmkay

Originally posted by eyeznp
the strong ranger... when he dies at hmg/amg in odin's and is geting a rezz.. he is running back to his buffbot in htk... roflmao

thats for proving your an idiot. an unbuffed RS archer without camo in odin's. what do you think will happend to him sometime in the next 5 mins. you get 1 (one) guess.

U had full hp, I was unbuffed if u was buffed or not I cant remeber, probably not but iu had 100% I am sur of that u was on left wal and wanted to get inside Bleed But as u are Ranger I can see u for a mile away.

Until they nerf see hidden

you are lying. an unbuffed sb cant take me buffed unless he is lucky. and as a rr2 lvl47 sb you gotta have luck2k3+++++. so either you dreamt that, or you are not telling the whole story.

Originally posted by Belomar
Ooh, same time when the phone was ringing, you suffered LD after half of the fight, and there was an earthquake outside?

To be honest, Alderian, I think this was the BW thread when you were publically humiliated and owned.

something like that belomar^^

humiliated and owned. perhaps to some ppl, but i do not caaaaaaaare.

PS. this is all my oppinions not IGs

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by vintervargen

meant of course rvring with 1fg, in odins. the few times ive sen FoM have been 2fgs, not necessarily only fom, but some other fg tagging along. would like to meet them 1fg vs 1fg sometime. like CE for example, who seem to have ditched the 2nd FG, /salute to you.

you are lying. an unbuffed sb cant take me buffed unless he is lucky. and as a rr2 lvl47 sb you gotta have luck2k3+++++. so either you dreamt that, or you are not telling the whole story.

something like that belomar^^

humiliated and owned. perhaps to some ppl, but i do not caaaaaaaare.

So we sometimes run 2FG and you call us zerglings...

To compare FoM to CE - a dedicated RvR guild is not fair and you know it. We play to have fun in our way, and if you don't like it then fuck off. The reason we do run 1.5-2FG in Odins when we RvR is simply cuz we want ALL members to have fun.

Killrake, probably a bit pissed off at the crash called you a Twat, then you start bitching about our Guild - IMHO making a fool out of yourself.

And about the SB thing - BS. Braging about you pwning SB's, then slagging about owerpowered LA - witch is it???

Other than that - what Belomar said.

N

noaim

I think it is time to change the topic to Poor hibbies? :D

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Runolaz
So we sometimes run 2FG and you call us zerglings...

To compare FoM to CE - a dedicated RvR guild is not fair and you know it. We play to have fun in our way, and if you don't like it then fuck off. The reason we do run 1.5-2FG in Odins when we RvR is simply cuz we want ALL members to have fun.

Killrake, probably a bit pissed off at the crash called you a Twat, then you start bitching about our Guild - IMHO making a fool out of yourself.

And about the SB thing - BS. Braging about you pwning SB's, then slagging about owerpowered LA - witch is it???

Other than that - what Belomar said.

hope those 1.5-2fg have really fun when noone comes back to odin's / alb zerg gank them.

and i didnt compare you to CE, just said they have gotten the odins spirit, by going more then 1fg you destroy for all realms since you will either 1) make odins empty 2) bring out zergs.

killrake is an officer of fom, he should not be calling ppl twats if he cares abouts foms reputation.

and no i dont usally kill equal (buffed rr's) without purge and ip, but an unbuffed lvl47 sb... heh

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by vintervargen
hope those 1.5-2fg have really fun when noone comes back to odin's / alb zerg gank them.

and i didnt compare you to CE, just said they have gotten the odins spirit, by going more then 1fg you destroy for all realms since you will either 1) make odins empty 2) bring out zergs.

FYI - Vng runs 1.5FG most of the time in Odins. Even LA does 1.5FG from time to time, so what the fuck is the problem - infact most often we are 1.5FG. Yes, we are not a hardcore RvR guild, but when we want to RvR we do as we see fit. What you think of us as a guild or the skills we have means shit to me as long as my guildm8's are having fun.

As for albs they often come 2FG's, so claiming Odins is FG only is a load of BS. Mids are called to Odins when the Hib/Alb forces are 3FG++, cuz thats when Bled strangly happeneds to be attacked. It's called DEFENDING your realm in case you've forgotten.

Now plz find something else to through your BS at, cuz I'm done with you.

V

vintervargen

"cause im done with you" ah mr macho :p

afaik vgn / la whichever guild dont come odin's with more then 1fg, unless they know mids/albs are going more then 1fg.

this is an old and boring discussion, but ive seen lotsa mid guilds and alb guilds come to odins with for example 2fgs when its not needed (fom beeing on of them, but you are seldom in odins).

that is the differance between you and NP for example.

this is my observations when moving around stealthed (camo4tehwin!).

now i tried to apply my logic to you. you claim you go more then 1fg so all guildmembers can have fun, but where is the fun when you cause albs/mids bring zergs out, or not coming back at all?

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by -Lillo-
Yes, cause then the server will upgrade itself?!

Well at this stage the server has probably got a better chance of upgrading itself than one of the baboons from GOA doing it

F

Freppe^^

Ahh alderian...... U cant even take critism before go to attack on other. Not that anything was correct by what u said to me. Dunno about the other "flames". I for one show my ppl some respect which includes Tyka yes. He is awesome imo. Done alot for hibernia and VGN and especcially me. But thats not the point, the point is as i said earlier, u cant take critism so u gotta flame others, why u do that?
Nothing a other person tells u can be right. Ur so tight up with urself n flaming others. Silly boi. Go get a cookie or smth.

V

vintervargen

i can take critisism.. but until you prove it, you are wrong

what critisiscm btw?

V

vintervargen

and btw, gaytwat

sup
chillin
NAS xD
yo
sup?

etc

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Freppe^^
No offence lethul but ur numbers arnt usually correct aswell n ive proved that to u several times so dont go hard on someone else when u do the same. ;>

When have we run more then 2fg _RG_ , yes we might have run 2fg _RG_ and 2 fg BC to kill the "10fg outlaw AB"... but its still not 3 fg, we coudltn even muster 3fg for a rr and you still think we do it everyday rvr... stupid freppe!!!!!!! ;) .. and i want to see one of those times you have "proven" we have been more tahn 2fg (not that 1 time 7 months ago when we had have an guild meeting). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom