Poor hospitality from you guys ;<

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
When im so nice to come visit you guys in your homeland and entertain the few soloers you got there i get no other thanks than fg's rolling me.

So from now on i'll be rude also! Purge and agony transmission to eat your DI haha!!!

Please, play nice :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
When im so nice to come visit you guys in your homeland and entertain the few soloers you got there i get no other thanks than fg's rolling me.

So from now on i'll be rude also! Purge and agony transmission to eat your DI haha!!!

perhaps if you were nicer to others yourself you might get the same treatment? I don't call laughspamming people killed by a fg of hibs whilst fighting you 'playing nice'.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
:D

Was trying to duel a necro when 2 other casters added - sprinted/charged away, used some end pots till thoose El'da people showed up and saved me :) Just had to laugh at that :p

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Lets all start a post for everytime we got ganked by a FG when trying to solo !!!!! :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:

Allriiiiiight..

thought whine belonged here?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Dumb ass QQ ing idiots tbh why bother wasteing FH forums with such QQ like my own reply to this QQ thread:twak: :twak: :twak:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:

q q

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
aaaah - is this another whinge thread?? - looks like someone got pwnnned in a rvr zone

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
every man for himself IMO, if you get killed in an RvR Zone whether Solo'ing or not and whether you get ganked by an FG or a duet, I call that TOUGH.
Stop whining and get on with the game u nerd

Gwyri

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Let me get this straight, you went solo to an RVR zone, got killed, so you're whining.

I don't think this game is for you.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:

and we'll laugh harder when DI isn't on and uve wasted purge and agony transmission for what 15% power on the cleric?

'crap lads ive lost 15% power better go to the CK make a FoP and gain it back!'

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
I want in on the whine thread <3.... Please stop killing me when I run around healing soloers (after duels) for l33t realmpoints!! :) :)

And speaking of l33t realmpoints thanks for the 54 I got from healing Haigen after your duel yesterday Chrispy ;)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe np mate :)

Got him the fight after tho! ;)

laponna

Fledgling Freddie
well at least they didnt jump up and down on your dead body like the hibs and mids do
it is what happens in rvr i die all the time but fun if it wasnt wouldnt go tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom