Poor Hibbies

G

Gworeloth

I recently started an alt on hib/prd as i have been saying that when i reach 40-you can start an alt. I am now 41 with my merc, and my little bard on hib is sooooo cool :D
Sadly tho, its come to my notice, how hib have hardly any players online ever :rolleyes:
I have never seen more than 250 on hib/prd at all..... And hib/excal; when alb are getting 800 players-they get more around 400.
I think its a real shame, cus hib really does rock :) and all the ppl there seem more friendly for some reason.
Anyways, my point is; dont be cruel to the Hibbies! they are really the nicest people-they just have it bad.....

O

old.tRoG

i say this time after time, but..

i love hibbies!

the people on hib.pry are the best.. giving arms buffs to newbies and stuff.

very helpful!

A

Aeiedil

well if you albs like hib so much im sure some of you could move over, about 200 regular players should balance up the server nicely imo :)

I

inqy

I play hib/exc and they are just as friendly. as a enchanter I buff about 10 people on a journey anywhere usually. it's a done thing that we buff new players and help out people generally.

I wished I had started Hibbie land first, cos I'm enjoying it a lot more. I did also try a number of alb classes on exc too, but I decided to join a badly populated realm. Lost a lvl12 pala in the process but nm :p )

It's too easy joining the winning side. Be brave. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom