News Poor Dio

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Okay, so you don't care about pets, nor about your granddad, but some bloke you don't even know is ill, and you feel obliged to make a thread about it?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Okay, so you don't care about pets, nor about your granddad, but some bloke you don't even know is ill, and you feel obliged to make a thread about it?

Yessir.

Pets are exactly that, pets. They die earlier than you do(unless you have a parrot/turtle).

Grandparents are a different
thing ofc, I choose not to sulk about their passing and move on. The way they would want it.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
hope he gets well, hes a really awesome dude.
i had the chance to see him this year but i got too fucked up on various substances and fell asleep in our van at wacken instead of going to heaven & hell. and it was one of the reasons i went, that i could see heaven & hell

mooSe_

FH is my second home
hope he gets well, hes a really awesome dude.
i had the chance to see him this year but i got too fucked up on various substances and fell asleep in our van at wacken instead of going to heaven & hell. and it was one of the reasons i went, that i could see heaven & hell

rofl nice one

I saw heaven and hell a couple of years ago, was cool

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I think there's a difference in hoping someone gets better and feeling sorry they are gone.

Also it's mroe of a "news" post then a "oh no!" post :D

That aside; dio is a big foundation and inspiration for many artists and the genre woudln't be quite the same without, so here's to him :drink: and to many more shows to come.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'll join in a toast for wishing Mr. Dio well and a speedy recovery. :cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I haven't the faintest clue who he is but cancer is one of the things that frightens me more than clowns and almost as much as world destruction so I immediately feel for anyone who has or has a loved one who has it.

this is a bit evil but true...

unless I don't like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom