Poor bloke....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol it was in the tread of his shoe??? well obviously...i mean of course thats the first place i'd think of if i was going to transport a 000.4 of a cannibis, yeah keep it on the tread of my shoe...it'll be perfectly safe there Oo

blimmin donuts lol.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lol, that has to rate as one of the wackiest stories of the decade so far.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Knew about this over a week ago. Don't know why the guys brother is kicking up to be honest. Embarrassing Dubai Police/Justice System is certainly not the best way to ensure his release. Last I heard the consulate were working to get him cleared, this story will probably complicate things further. The lawyer he had was shite!

One of the controlled substances they talk about at the end of the article is Codine. Get caught with any that is not under a doctors prescription and you'll end up in prison.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah there was a woman on the news last year i believe and she'd taken some before she went there and got done for it lol

good job she didnt go to starbucks and have a poppy seed bagel to wash it down with or she'd really of been in the shit hehehe

Marc

FH is my second home
Dubai is off my "places to visit" list.

Id probably have a couple of neurofen in my pocket in case I got a headache on the flight and get caught with them and thrown in jail for a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom