Poor albs in Caledonia

Jucklo

Fledgling Freddie
Poor fg albs desperatly trying to take ck tonight, after a wipe or two they finally killed the lord but sorc charmed pet got last hit so hib lord just respawned and ate them.

Kinda freaked when I noticed how low the lord was on health so I got a bit reckless though and succumbed to the albs before lord got them :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
Actually my pet was dead fyi, was the therug pet spam that caused it i belive, or the fact that stupid SB kobbie tried to steal lord by stabbing him at 2%. Never the less we got the keep in the end, not easy to kill a keep full of guards and a purp lord with no healers(but a friar) or tanks(only had scouts). Was very rude of the 2 mids to try and steal the lord the way they did and im just glad they failed so miserably(sp?).

And dont think its enough with a wipe or two, had about 4 wipeouts on 2nd door and 3-4 wipeouts doing lord (mostly cuz he just repopped that one time but no biggie :)).

but nerf how fast those archers repop sometimes, u coulld actually kill one and it would repop be4 u move to the next.

Jucklo

Fledgling Freddie
You sure pet was dead, clearly said "goblin whip killed lord xxx" on my screen. :confused:
And I lost target of lord when using F6 so I never got a swing at him...agree it would have been a bit rude if we got the keep instead of you though, we where not really after lord just you guys...just had to try for lord as a bonus after first wipe when he was at 4% though, was one swing from getting him ;)

Grats on taking the keep though :clap:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Durnit...shouldnt have left with my SB :p had a lot fun /hug spammin a couple of luris inside CK and knockin off random ppl, both alb and hib ;)

Gifv action again tonite :D

/Dracus a.k.a. Calise

living

Fledgling Freddie
Jucklo said:
You sure pet was dead, clearly said "goblin whip killed lord xxx" on my screen. :confused:
And I lost target of lord when using F6 so I never got a swing at him...agree it would have been a bit rude if we got the keep instead of you though, we where not really after lord just you guys...just had to try for lord as a bonus after first wipe when he was at 4% though, was one swing from getting him ;)

Grats on taking the keep though :clap:

mm yea i guess it aggroed lord after i released it then cuz i clearly left it down in yard and hitting release on it cuz i wanted another which turned out to be lagghost.. Are u sure of it cuz i surely belived it was the theurg pets that caused it :)
Anyways im off to some defending, gonna kill myself if we already lost it (net been down all day)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
you stole the keep from us!? and we had so much trouble fighting the one mincer defending it! :p

living

Fledgling Freddie
yup and wer really dissapointed no hibs have showed up to retake it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom