Poole!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I have decided to take it upon myself to exterminate the majority of population of this crud hole and I need recruits! There are so many chavs with their platinum blonde, greasy, cropped haircuts and their fucking bling jewellry that it is really begining to get on my TITS!!

Seriously, this place is such a shit hole! I know a girl who is too scared to walk down Poole high street by herself after dark...and she has been practising karate for over 10 years!!!

In all my life I have never seen so many teenage mothers. When I was in Uni there was a program about 12 year old mothers and guess which town they showed? Thas right! POOLE!!

SOMEONE...GET...ME...THE...FUCK...OUT OF HEEEEEERE!!!

Ahh...I feel better after that. :)

Now I must come up with a scheme to kill everyone. :eek:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Seriously, this place is such a shit hole! I know a girl who is too scared to walk down Poole high street by herself after dark...and she has been practising karate for over 10 years!!!

LOL! THATS CRAP

if uve been doing karate for 10 years u shouldnt b scared of no punk ass foo's :twak:

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Poole in Dorset ????/

I always had the impression of nice old ladies with Blue Rinses and upright old blokes with moustaches and a regimental tie wandering along a nice seafront ?

And for some reason, most of these would be rich :)

Your description has ruined my idyllic vision. Chav's should really be segregated from society.

Later

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Chavs should be put in concentration camps. If only I was in charge of this country, I'd make it a utopia.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
LOL! THATS CRAP

if uve been doing karate for 10 years u shouldnt b scared of no punk ass foo's :twak:

Umm...you obviously didn't get my oh-so-unsubtle point then.

Sorry for shattering your illusion, Gengi. Poole ain't like the Poole in the brochures. ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Fear not, everywhere is getting like that.........

It's called getting old.

The generation above you thought exactly the same as you do now.

Godddam Mods and rockers everywhere, punks, hippies, beatniks, teddyboys, skinheads.

It would appear large portions of society have no freewill and so just follow each other through what ever is in that season.

That also applies to moshers, grungers, goths, skaterboys and all types of youths with spiky hair and keys hanging off their studded belts.
(just covered most of this forum) :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:

It's called getting old.

Godddam Mods and rockers everywhere, punks, hippies, beatniks, teddyboys, skinheads.

It would appear large portions of society have no freewill and so just follow each other through what ever is in that season.

That also applies to moshers, grungers, goths, skaterboys and all types of youths with spiky hair and keys hanging off their studded belts.

next..... here comes NEW MONKEY, seriously download sum :cheers:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:

It's called getting old.

Dude, I'm only 25! :p I don't care about moshers, goths, grungers or sk8terbois (well, to a certain extent...I probably wouldn't bother to piss on them if they were on fire...but that is just me). This town is crawling with chavs and other pleby sub-species of Homo sapiens. MUST KILL THEM ALL!!

Job

Only 25 ..LOL

That's bang on the edge of...wasn't like that in my day.

My mate's 35 , got a house and kids, was a total twat when he was 16.
Rode noisy motorbikes round at silly speeds, sang and shouted in the street till the early hours, drunk at weekends, walked over peoples cars, stole things from gardens.

Now all he does is moan about kids today.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft! I'm still cool! I'm still down with it! I know I am...I just know it!

It is everyone ELSE that is uncool!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dillinja said:
Chavs should be put in concentration camps. If only I was in charge of this country, I'd make it a utopia.

and whats to say that your version of utopia is the same as everyone elses version of utopia?? :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sissyfoo said:
Pfft! I'm still cool! I'm still down with it! I know I am...I just know it!

It is everyone ELSE that is uncool!!

but to be cool u need to be all of the above that u dont like.. u cant be "down with it" unless ur atleast 4 or more, of the stuff described above... :fluffle:

i mean, u cant be mister doolittle and still be cool... ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't agree with his idea of Utopia then the chances are that you will be in one of his 'holiday fun fun for all' camps. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sissyfoo said:
If you don't agree with his idea of Utopia then the chances are that you will be in one of his 'holiday fun fun for all' camps. :)

:twak:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:

I'm getting a new fairground ride installed at my camp soon. I'm going to call it "The Lobotomizer". It is to be enjoyed by chavs and infidels such as Ctuchik.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dillinja said:
I'm getting a new fairground ride installed at my camp soon. I'm going to call it "The Lobotomizer". It is to be enjoyed by chavs and infidels such as Ctuchik.

u just say that to make me happy.. :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, yes I do.

Just look at it this way, once we have removed all parts of the brain that let you think for yourself you can be happy all the time! Ignorance is bliss, remember? :D

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
if chavs are what i think they are we have a different word for em up north we call em townies, in there tracksuits and more bling than mr T goin round shoutin ere dickhead its really funny to hear em say it but you have to hear it to comprehend what total fuking morons they are, and an attitude problem that nothin short of a sound kick in wouldnt fix come to scarborough we shall start the eliminations here call it a trial period =)

:clap:

Job

Ah yes, the oldest urge in the book, to eliminate those who don't share our sense of style.

Hitler would be proud, what he did will never go away, we all wish to be sorrounded by people who share our sensibilities, just hope you aren't on someone elses elimination list.

While your at it, Pikeys, Football fanatics, Big Brother watchers, Religous people, lawyers, Bling-bling drug dealers living at their mums house in a 30 grand BMW, driving round with a gangster-moll, braindead blonde, baseball cap on back to front, throwing their weight round, cos they suck up the arse of the hardest men in town.
Whining smackheads, aggressive wankers at late night taxi ranks/chippys.
Scumbags who pick on you when you're out with your girlfriend cos there's 3 of them and you can't do fuck all about it.
People who have 10 kids to eight different partners, sad twats who brag about how much their house is worth, people who have kids then moan about them.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!
Start again... Pol Pot got away with it.
Killing fields...pffffff...they deserved to die.
As George Carlin says....'Born on this planet...guilty as charged'

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
big brother watchers omg yes why didnt we think of that

as for startin all over again nah noah tried that and it didnt work give us time everyone will be happy one day =)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...all this talk of Noah gives me an idea!!

~scurries off to the drawing board of doom~

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
just hope you aren't on someone elses elimination list.

I'll worry about that when "someone else" gets into power.

And I would not be a Hitler. Of course I would have some level of tolerance, there would just not be any for townies.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
You think Poole is bad, take a trip down the road to Boscombe, Poole is peaceful in comparison.

The road I lived on has been sealed off by armed police 3 times in the last two years, 4 people have been murdered within a minute's walk in that time and I hate to think how many general assualts and stabbings there have been. Wouldn't mind but the buildings in the area are lovely, and it used to be very posh, just Bournemouth Social Services thought it would be a good idea to open 7 drug rehab centres there and didn't think that the people they got coming might decide to stay, gets a definate :twak: for stupidity.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Daily Mail

Its probably just gonna get worse in Poole. Daily Mail had an article running in late July that said it was a chic place to live. People like Louise and that shite footballer of a husband have a house there.

Can’t be all that bad. What about all that nice pottery ;-)

Also, there are a lot worse places to live in the South. Slough or Luton for two.

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
I'll worry about that when "someone else" gets into power.

And I would not be a Hitler. Of course I would have some level of tolerance, there would just not be any for townies.

Everyone is "someone else" tbh

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:

how bout pikeys? can u sort em out too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom