Poll!

O

old.Tohtori

If you had a stick, what colour would your curtains be?

O

old.job

How many times do I have to tell you?

I don't work for the Portugese sewage department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Tohtori

No no! You don't understand...it's vanilla ice cream.

S

Sharma

if i had a stick what color would my curtains be?

erm

blue.

G

gengi

Originally posted by sharma
if i had a stick what color would my curtains be?

erm

blue.

Sharma,
That answer is positively ontopic. Please answer with an obscure reference to "Japanese Apple Picking Techniques" of the late 19th century.

Thank you

D

Damon_D

I once had a pet lobster named Bob.. think he was blue..but mainly because my pet squirrel used to beat him up with his tail

O

old.tRoG

The answer to your question is Madagascar.

J

Jonaldo

Two pieces of short string and a mellon, but only if it's a Tuesday, otherwise I would say Battenberg.

O

old.tRoG

But that would only work if a large flump was sitting on a donkey while eating it's hat!

O

old.LandShark

Frankly it makes no SPINE! Where, I asked? but then alcohol isn't actually a stimulant, not round these parts at least.

J

Jiggs

I say, in my day we didn't have no fancy chefisms.

O

old.Alliandre

Squirrels are bloody dextorous creatures. Not to mention being vicious.

And the rabbits. Now they're even worse! You can't even put them in a stew without getting a nice suculant taste.

O

old.Niljindil

What the hell are you talking about? I didnt order no damn mushrooms, I ordered a bloody hamburger!

S

Sibanac

Wenn ist das Nunstrück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! .. Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

O

old.Tohtori

I say this thread has been as i thought it would be. And they say people don't understand why carrots explode.

F

Flimgoblin

I think you're looking for the canal, dear boy. Take a left at the butchers and tie these rocks to your feet.

O

old.LandShark

I don't say that they say they don't understand why carrots explode :/
Oh, alright, maybe I do. Just for you.

J

Jonaldo

Tree ball phone fish shoe? No biscuit champagne fat earplug toadstool Billy keyring!

O

old.Tohtori

But why do you want to know if water is not coming out of the balloon even if there's a hole in the ozone layer?

O

old.job

Well, it turns out the man riding the camel, wasn't the mysterious
pilchard stealer.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.job
Well, it turns out the man riding the camel, wasn't the mysterious
pilchard stealer.

He was the camel testacle thief.

If anybody wants me, I'll be in the angry dome.

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Mommy, wake up, the Indians are coming!!!

J

Jonaldo

"Bob", said Larry the goldfish, as he always did. With that, his ears closed up and eventually fell off. Why had the postbox refused to give blood? Why had the Overhead projector decided that Teddy was Omniscient? Larry wondered if Teddy really knew.

Unfortunately, the very instant that Larry the goldfish said "Bob" as he always did, a huge chain reaction occurred and every biro throughout the universe exploded and mutated into little fluffy toads who, of course, began lying on their backs and singing "Oh Carolina" in a very low voice.

As a result of this, all waste paper baskets named Timothy that live in small detached bungalows just outside Norwich had a nervous breakdown.

O

old.tRoG

But then the sunglasses strangled their employer!

O

old.Dillinja

And the cheerful monkey threw the toad at the wall, then it bounced off and hit him in the face.

J

Jonaldo

Armed only with a Herring and a large lump of coal to defend himself against the little pink fluffy toads, who had in turn given Larrys waste paper basket Timothy a nervous breakdown, he climbed the highest mountains.... then descended them, swam the longest channel... then back again, ascended into space and then dropped back once more to Earth.

After all this, Larry realised that in fact he had not moved at all and was in the same spot as before. Larry was confused.

He then died and went to a small town in Swelandaniaton call Pokyavikyalokshikshakshok, which incidentally, was named after a Beatles b-side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom