[Poll] Should germans and Germany be banned from international football for eternity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sure why not? We can send them a postcard or somthing.

IBTL :rolleyes:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
UK should be banned. Too many hooligans. UK should be transformed into a huge island jail.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Have to make sure you banned German coaches from plying their trade as well.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
First we penalise em after both world wars, now you want to ban them from international football. Anyone else think thats taking it just a bit too far?

And as for the britain into a massive island jail. Yeah, that should solve the asylum problem in a pinch, the buggers can go somewhere else instead, like Germany! (That enough sarcasm for you Ning? Got the desired effect?)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Ning and Orreborre. The two most sad, pathetic excuses for trolls that I have ever seen on a forum.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
think we should ban the germans....the french, swiss, dutch, greeks, portugese, <whoever else plays in the tounement> then maybe england will win and all the guys will stop moping about and the sodding tv controller will put sommit deicent on the sodding telly for a sodding change!!!!

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
And as for the britain into a massive island jail. Yeah, that should solve the asylum problem in a pinch, the buggers can go somewhere else instead, like Germany! (That enough sarcasm for you Ning? Got the desired effect?)

missed, I'm not german.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
why should germany be banned? :p

or is this some sort of joke im too thick to get?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ormorof said:
why should germany be banned? :p

or is this some sort of joke im too thick to get?

no its no joke. just some idiots lame attempt of racism...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
:rolleyes:

Making a thread like this for the sake of provoking any germans who may use this board is not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom