Poll from gamers to GOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Since the warlock class was indeed a major bugg in this game and that it will be fixed next patch isn't there something you forget?

With correcting a bug mostly things get reset.

So, this is mainly a Poll to see how many ppl think that

A: Warlock Realm rank scores should be reset

B: All remains as it was hereby giving in to major bugg abuse by over 50 warock players.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
d) strip warlocks from all abilities, then make them spawn in a row so ppl can chain them, and unable to log out.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
d) strip warlocks from all abilities, then make them spawn in a row so ppl can chain them, and unable to log out.

thats not much difference from red hatred :m00:

Himse

FH is my second home
someone got owned? :eek:

I do agree they are a lame class, but just wait a lil for next patch and see what happens xD

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
And the threat starter have a Infil and a Mins...
Is just as much crap as if a zerker or savage or bd would post it.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
U cant punish the players for Mythics mistake.

(And that apply to Mythic as well. ~40% dmg reduction. thx alot Mythic...
Well noticable Mythic developers dont play mid em self. Fumble in the dark.)

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
You are the biggest prick I have ever met in my entire life. Really you have astounded me with such bullshit.

There are already more powerful classes out there then a warlock yet you seem to be blinded by my big balls and ashamed by the puny little peewees you have.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
red_hatred is just jealous of higher realm ranks because he cant get them :( that said all cocklocks should foadirl (ingame ofc, i wouldn't threat anybody on a forum mr. mod :() along with you red_hatred

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Sais someone from the realm that got two awesome Catacomb characters.

Bainshees are just comical and as us mids quite agreed warlocks were/are OP'd.

Bainshee players are now beginning to admit the same and likewise vamp players.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Oops just thought sorry I had missed this in my previous posts. Hibs are overpowered due to their stun so perhaps we should just have one big cull and remove all hibs realm points as they have all benefitted from this.

Then we have the sorc ae mezz which most albs have benefitted from being in a group with one so we could have another cull and reset all their rps.

Thats it solved the problem for you Red HATred we just have one big cull.

I cast a RESET ALL ability that only Bainshees, Warlocks, Bonedancers, Vamp's, Mincers, Sorc's, Infil's get - Summon 28 degree weather storm, no backup due to power shortage warp and total disk wipe of all back up from an ae fire whizzy blast.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Since the warlock class was indeed a major bugg in this game and that it will be fixed next patch isn't there something you forget?

With correcting a bug mostly things get reset.

Firstly, Warlocks were not a "bug"; they were overlooked (albeit a major slip).

Secondly, even if it was a bug, doesn't mean you get things rolled back; it would involve a lot of server log analysis, and days and days of manual changes I suspect; plus the fact it's unreasonable to do so anyway.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dubaxter said:
Sais someone from the realm that got two awesome Catacomb characters.

Bainshees are just comical and as us mids quite agreed warlocks were/are OP'd.

Bainshee players are now beginning to admit the same and likewise vamp players.
because im not entitled to have an opinion even tho i play in the realm with op'd classes? i play both mid and hib, i dont even have a SI class past lvl 20 (let alone cata) i think they're all op, but cocklocks should burn in hell for being retards, bainshee's and vamps i have no idea about, havn't met them in rvr, but for all i care they can /delete Y-E-S as well :eek:

Dubaxter said:
Oops just thought sorry I had missed this in my previous posts. Hibs are overpowered due to their stun so perhaps we should just have one big cull and remove all hibs realm points as they have all benefitted from this.

Then we have the sorc ae mezz which most albs have benefitted from being in a group with one so we could have another cull and reset all their rps.

Thats it solved the problem for you Red HATred we just have one big cull.

I cast a RESET ALL ability that only Bainshees, Warlocks, Bonedancers, Vamp's, Mincers, Sorc's, Infil's get - Summon 28 degree weather storm, no backup due to power shortage warp and total disk wipe of all back up from an ae fire whizzy blast.
then mid should get rp reroll coz of healers and savages are op OMFG QQ ;o

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
And the threat starter have a Infil and a Mins...
Is just as much crap as if a zerker or savage or bd would post it.

Why bring savage into the discussion? We got nerfed already..

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
First of all huntington dont jump on the band wagon. It was not for you but the original poster.....

And secondly cant you see the sarcasm in my second post or humour?

But now you have jumped on the band wagon time for some slating.. :cheers:

"but cocklocks should burn in hell for being retards"

How does something that does not exist "Cocklock" (but granted I will allow Warlock for now) burn in hell (which again does not exist but granted I will allow you to assume it exist's) for being retards? Now retard means to slow down so you should have a go at speedwarps not Warlocks :)

:m00:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Seriously, who gives a flying f*ck if some people are having RR7 Warlocks rotting on their accounts? As soon as they´re just like any other class (i.e. NOT auto-win), people will stop playing them, at least the majority.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dubaxter said:
First of all huntington dont jump on the band wagon. It was not for you but the original poster.....

And secondly cant you see the sarcasm in my second post or humour?

But now you have jumped on the band wagon time for some slating.. :cheers:

"but cocklocks should burn in hell for being retards"

How does something that does not exist "Cocklock" (but granted I will allow Warlock for now) burn in hell (which again does not exist but granted I will allow you to assume it exist's) for being retards? Now retard means to slow down so you should have a go at speedwarps not Warlocks :)

:m00:
i saw the sarcasm in your second post, but lucky you there were no sarcasm in the first post ;o
you might wanna look for the term "way of speech"

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Actually my best mates brothers sisters aunt who had a dog who knew this other dog from the local park had an owner who played daoc and he once told me a story.

He was playing his warlock in the frontiers around hibland when he came across some Alb giving some :wub: to some Hibs :kissit:.

As he was fully loaded with his balls he decided to take it out on the Alb and Hib who were obviously fully naked and getting it on rather than having a :wanker:.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway this best mates brothers sisters aunt who had a dog who knew this other dog from the local park who had the owner that played daoc thought I had best not mention this as they may want to keep it quiet. But oh no they both came straight to FH and claimed warlocks were OP so instead of them taking each other up the :kissit: Warlocks got it up the :kissit:.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Moral of my story is this. Just because Warlocks can totally own in certain situations and still will do after being taken up the :kissit: we will still :twak: all you :wanker: who run crying to :flame: us.

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Oi numbnutts (huntington)

Since when have healers been op
Have you played a healer?
We are normally the first to be stabbed in the back (mmm cyclodia comes to mind)(still wub you tho) :wub:
esp when mezz is resisted
I still die like everyone else (Arse up face down)

All classes are o.p in there own way
Imo s/b's need some more loving (except the ones who dress in pink!!) :wub:

Whine over to blummin hot

Debbs xxxxx

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dubaxter said:

stop postfarming and use less emotes, they're fucking ugly and makes you look stupid

and

Oi cumface (debbs)

read the last 2 words + the smily and you'll probably learn to understand something if you wipe the semen from your face.

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Oi cumface (debbs)

read the last 2 words + the smily and you'll probably learn to understand something if you wipe the semen from your face.[/QUOTE]

Thats not semen thats fresh whipped cream
I leave the cock sucking to the other pricks on here!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Debbs said:
Since when have healers been op
Have you played a healer?

Healers have always been an OPed class ever since spread heal was introduced. And do you mind telling me how clerics are overpowered in their own little way? (Dont say baseline stun, and nukes please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom