NSFW Polar Bear Attack (Warning - graphic images of injuries)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tonight on "when bears attack!" our panalists have this to say:

lol mingin foot!

you hear about bear attacks and i dunno about you but i just kind of file them away and think "ew nasty" but don't fully understand the sheer wtf'idness of them i mean i could never have (I'm sorry to say) imagined that, which is probably why i am not destined to me a famous horror writer.

polar bears are still cute though even if they can rip half yer foot off and scalp you in the time it'd take me to open a can of beans.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
polar bears are still cute though even if they can rip half yer foot off and scalp you in the time it'd take me to open a can of beans.

the guy's frigging lucky (or maybe the bear was unlucky eh?). a polar bear is fully capable of wtfpwn!ing you into a red mush if you don't have a bunch of mates about to shoot the thing to shit :/

leviathane

Part of the furniture
man that head pic is pretty sick, that guy is gonna have some hard times in rehab.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the guy's frigging lucky (or maybe the bear was unlucky eh?). a polar bear is fully capable of wtfpwn!ing you into a red mush if you don't have a bunch of mates about to shoot the thing to shit :/

tbh i looked at the pic of the bloke and was a bit like, yeesh then saw the pic of the bear and was like awww noo :(

don't believe in killing animals when we go in the wild and they pwn us tbh, we're food, that's all we are to them, we're nothing special just because we can build things and make chinese food in 30 seconds with a machine, we're just a source of protein. People get delusions of grandieur and when they see a simple "animal" can obliterate them in less time than it takes to fart the theme from MASH they get all offended and ritious.

having said that though, if i was out camping and a bear tried to eat me i'm pretty sure i'd shoot it :)

i think i'm coming down with schizophrenia, i'll take some calpol and see y'all in the morning lol.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
tbh i looked at the pic of the bloke and was a bit like, yeesh then saw the pic of the bear and was like awww noo :(

don't believe in killing animals when we go in the wild and they pwn us tbh, we're food, that's all we are to them, we're nothing special just because we can build things and make chinese food in 30 seconds with a machine, we're just a source of protein. People get delusions of grandieur and when they see a simple "animal" can obliterate them in less time than it takes to fart the theme from MASH they get all offended and ritious.

:iagree:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ollllld, think they have been posted before!

Bad Lamp, no cookie!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't want a cookie. Just eaten a chicken bone

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Glad I wasn't a recipient of the injuries (bear or human likewise)

Yet another reason not to go camping....anywhere.

I await the attacks in South America by Mutant Capibara. :drink:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Poor bastard lol :eek: looks like he just went 100 rounds with Iron Mike Trysome and lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom