sorry about capitalised subject but you really shouldpay attention to your
mail - more added in the bottom

----- Original Message -----
To: <kemor@goa.com>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:21 PM
Subject: Must read, need a talk, GOA cheating themselves

lo there.
would it be possible for you to log onto IRC someday at a
predetermined time, I really think I should talk to someone about the weird things happening with my account regarding payment.
as it is now I´ve gotten 3 free months of GOA, which I doubt
was your intention it would be easiere to explain in a live chat as you could ask questions about things I might not mention, but will put a summary here.

after your problems with the billing system 4 accounts that have used my CC but that was not under my control was put on auto renewal, I tried sorting this through Rightnow but got nowhere with that aproach so I issued a CNP at my bank to get my money back.

In the meantime the account that I was actually playing was shut down and those money was refunded to me (read this rightnow thread 031013-000210 ) to reopen my own account I had to pay another 32 eur which I didn´t mind doing. BUT when goa received this money they added it as a new 3 month subs after the extended day
Lukket2.jpg

(from the 6th to the 7th of jan) which means that in effect they gave me 3 months free as I have had the money back from the current subs period. now what I propose is, delete the last subs I signed up for so that my account is closed, as it was supposed to on the 7th of january, I sincerely hope you will write me back before you take any action and inform me of what is going on.

(me)

-
(this is being added to original mail)

now I own 2 accounts, login "myname" and "myname2"

7 days ago I receievd a reminder to renew myname2 as subs was running out,
didn´t intend to play it so decided not to renew it
Lukket2.jpg

today I logged in to check that it had been closed and this is what I see
weird.jpg

I tried logging in and was succeful, I can play the game on an account without subs.... I would suggest you have someone look into this.

Sincerely

(me)

C

cHodAX

That is what GOA did with the £44 they stole from me! :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Twaize
So ur playing without paying and unhappy?

no I´m not playing without paying... the closed account that is sitll open I don´t log into

my other account I stop playing the 7th wether GOA intend to do something about this or not (or I will pay to continue to play if I feel like it)

I unlike you apparently have some morals regarding cheating people/companies of their rightful income... I do not intend to use a service that costs money if I am not paying for it, even if it is available through an error.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by cHodAX
That is what GOA did with the £44 they stole from me! :p

I doubt it, they´re "stealing" from me too, they´ve doublebilled a mates and mine CC's for the last 9-12 months for his account... BOTH of us has been paying that one due to some error at BiBit!

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Addlcove
I agree. but by who? wasn´t me
that's obvious,mr. X is a fan of yours and wants you to keep playing.
;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by kalgarn
that's obvious,mr. X is a fan of yours and wants you to keep playing.
;)

ohh I have fans???

both a sidekick and a fan in one week... this must be christmas

A

Arnor

yes, I would VERY much like a word/statement or anything about the "we've decided not to let you quit yet, and have as such put your account on auto-renew ourselves" -incidents, i was about to say its unproffesional, but it is actually stealing.

Also, my account got closed the other day, with no mail (which i've gotten all the other times subs has ran out) and which I renewed (also with no mail confirmation).

to summarize: kemor, what the fuck is happening, and why is GOA stealing our money?

T

tris-

goa r shit, if u dunno that now just shoot your self in the head :) dont try to quit because they will take money off u anyway.

K

Khalen

I don't know what the problem is because you got extended for 1 day and that was 13th. The fact that they cleared the info on your account on the 13th instead of after the 13th is something they determined. So I dare challenge you to try and login now :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Khalen
I don't know what the problem is because you got extended for 1 day and that was 13th. The fact that they cleared the info on your account on the 13th instead of after the 13th is something they determined. So I dare challenge you to try and login now :)

actually I noticed that last night <grin>

account is properly closed now

-
still doesn´t change the dodgy subs thing on main account though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom