[Poker] It's been a good two days.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
pokerui2.jpg

Mmmm...well, "big" since i've been bashing 1e sit&go 6 seaters, but still, lovely :)

Gamah

Banned
The what who now? o_O

You get money if i win there? :D

Yeah you signed up under my affiliate for the FH pkr tournament. I get money when you play in a cash game / SnG a slice of that buy in goes to your truely :p

On a side note i've make $1000 in the last month from multitabling low stakes :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah you signed up under my affiliate for the FH pkr tournament. I get money when you play in a cash game / SnG a slice of that buy in goes to your truely :p

Excellent! I'm working for Gamah *falls of chair laughing*

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh poker god gamah, I've always wanted to know how to play strip poker can you reveal all?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah, i make more money to Gamah this way :D

Just won two more and got second in third game. I'm on fire!!

Should play bigger games, but easy does it.

Nate

FH is my second home
Play the cards usually works! I had sailboats on the blinds and sailed my way to victory! $2000 play money in the bank oh yeah, gonna be a night out on the town tomorrow!

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck sake won a min stakes no limit tourny earlier so I thought I'd have a pop at another.

Now I've accidently clicked into a Limit tourny, I have no idea how to play limit poker and this is gonna take forever to get through compared to a no limit one where people can go all in on first hand.

How do you play limit? and overcome the boredom?

edit - Gamah you never replied about strip poker rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom