Pokemon GO

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's the nostalgia :p people forget pokemon came out in the late 90's so most of the adults now were kids then.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meh, Pewdiepie is arguably even more immature than Pokemon GO :p

Gray

FH is my second home
Game is extremely buggy, add to the fact servers have been offline all day today, as far as i know world-wide. Other than that it seems enjoyable once it works

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm so impressed with the maps, it even has the neighbours extension on the house graphic.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've been playing the last couple of days and it is great fun. I didn't hunt down the pokemons, but just caught what I came across. Have made the walks with my son a little more interesting I must say, rather than just looking at rocks and the odd snail

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Servers were down today, went out tonight. Had 3 different groups of yoofs shout at me and ask what team I was on, very obvious groups hanging around the stops with lures out.
Kinda funny.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
couldn't you just find them from home using a gps spoofing app.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
couldn't you just find them from home using a gps spoofing app.

You can but they're banning people for doing that (I considered doing it myself due to my anxiety)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Little tip for you fellow go players!

Save your lucky eggs and keep every pokemon you capture, once you've got loads of pokemon and enough candy to evolve them all use a lucky egg then evolve them all for double xp.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I just installed it. Walked down to the beach with the kids (about half a mile), captured a couple. Have no idea what I'm actually doing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Me too, I had no idea what was going on, so I've just uninstalled it. I don't need excuses to go out anyway.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I gather you have some kind of illness then that keeps you inside? That sucks. If it's any use, I mainly go out to either cycle or run, during either of which activities I can be a right miserable bastard.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I gather you have some kind of illness then that keeps you inside? That sucks. If it's any use, I mainly go out to either cycle or run, during either of which activities I can be a right miserable bastard.

Well, it's complicated. I do indeed suffer from Agoraphobia but I am on medication for it, it helps (kind of it) I can go OUT but only when no one is around, night time is ok, literally when no one is around/out, otherwise I just have a fucking hissy fit and lose it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well, it's complicated. I do indeed suffer from Agoraphobia but I am on medication for it, it helps (kind of it) I can go OUT but only when no one is around, night time is ok, literally when no one is around/out, otherwise I just have a fucking hissy fit and lose it.
:fluffle::fluffle::drink::drink:Think i went there before. Been there was the worst few years of my life. Can only hope you fine a way through

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
On Good Morning America they were talking about a big Pokemon event at Disney at the weekend. Seems Disney paid Nintendo to place pokemon around the parks and it resulted in Disneys biggest weekend figures in years.

They are also saying it is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Two kids shot at when they tried to break into a car that apparently had parked over a pokemon in LA. Also 3 people were arrested then let off with warnings after they were looking for pokemon at the back of the station at 3 am. :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Two kids shot at when they tried to break into a car that apparently had parked over a pokemon in LA.

you see I don't get that, its not like you have to be exactly where the Pokémon are, you can be like 20-30ft away, sounds like a bullshit excuse to try and get away with robbing a car to me.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Some kid keeps putting those plug in things into the pokestop next to my house. My wife is hooked now, I still don't understand what the point is. Catch them and do nothing with them. I used to quite like the old games, used to play them when I commuted but this just seems pointless.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Some kid keeps putting those plug in things into the pokestop next to my house. My wife is hooked now, I still don't understand what the point is. Catch them and do nothing with them. I used to quite like the old games, used to play them when I commuted but this just seems pointless.

They're adding more battle stuff later, right now it's a bit thin I agree.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is the tracking broken or something? it always says 3 footprints for all pokemon. That's meant to indicate how far they are away from you but it never changes.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is the tracking broken or something? it always says 3 footprints for all pokemon. That's meant to indicate how far they are away from you but it never changes.
Everyone I know is saying the same thing, I only remember it working vaguely on the first day of official release here.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Since my train is delayed an hour I decided to install and play this.

Just caught a funny bird thing after the first training thing in the pub.

Not sure what else to do with it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Played a bit, realised it's just flat out bad right now.

The capture system is shit - throwing a ball instead of a battle is stupid.
Gym battles are even stupider.
Clustering pokemon around activity is also stupid, it makes high pop areas more appealing and fucks everyone who lives outside a major city/busy area of a town and wants to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom