Point Blank looking for members (PBAoE)

W

-Wedge-

First let me explain (for all that missed it ;))...

We're a guild thats dedicated to making PBAoE groups, we level only by using PBAoE... And we currently only play on Sunday afternoons... We try to keep within level range of each other, so we can switch members between groups... (That way we always have working groups even if one or two members cant come on sunday)

Currently we have 16 members, but already 4 people have shown intrest in joining the guild too... So I was hoping of setting up another group that will join the PBAoE 'experience' next sunday ;)

We are currently looking for Paladins, Minstrels, Clerics and Ice Wizards (mostly need Paladins though)... That are around level 12... Preferable you have a main character thats above level 30 (so you know the basics of the game) and must be regurlarly available on sunday afternoons... (Since thats the only time we play :D)

You are not required to have cash, equipment, etc... Since most will be supplied for by the guild... (so people from other servers are welcome too)

A small side note that might be intrested to know, our dress code is full 25s-blue... Just like smurfs :clap:

If your intrested, or want more information, you can reply to this thread, go to our message board (http://pointblank.onlinecombat.com) or contact me in game (on Sundays I play Anoob, on any other day I play Magmatic)...

P

Pouget

Hey.

I posted to the guild board. I'll be there next Sunday with my ice wiz. Hopefully we get the 4 missing people, would be good fun with 3 full groups.

Edit: Oh yeah, I guess I was already part of the 4 people you mentioned.

A

**Aligro**

count me in

me gonna make ice wizz tonight, and get it to lvl 12 by sunday then can i join?

C

Ckiller ofDust

Got a rejuv/enhance cleric

lvl 8 now but wouldnt be a problem to get to 12 til sunday :)

Where do u guys meet?

W

-Wedge-

Ok, I think we got enough Ice Wizards (and a few reserves :p)...
(think we even got too many Ice Wizzies)

Also Clerics/Friars/Minstrels are booked for the 3rd group...

We need PALADINS :D Common guys, you know you want to try one, I play one... Its fun...

O

old.Dina

Bix L 15 paladin at your service

I have posted on the smurf board also.
Not looking to join you permanently - but figured I could help out on sunday.

Do we have time and place?

Mawina
L45 minstrel HB

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Ok, I think we got enough Ice Wizards (and a few reserves :p)...
(think we even got too many Ice Wizzies)

Also Clerics/Friars/Minstrels are booked for the 3rd group...

We need PALADINS :D Common guys, you know you want to try one, I play one... Its fun...

might have to resort to grabbing passer-by infiltrators/scouts ;) more like a pickup PBAoE group :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Infiltrators can hold aggro well, but problem when we nuke purpe mob is that an infiltrator can takes less damage than a paladin (who due to healchant holds aggro well).
But as whole damn Albion seems obsessed with infiltrators (as assasin classes are now better than the underpowered other classes on the server. Mythic, an idea here.. for free... increase the strength of the other classes.. stop nerfing...)
Regards, Glottis

F

Flimgoblin

if an infiltrator is lucky he'll take less damage
if he's unlucky he'll die in seconds ;)

but they're good enough against just-purple monsters to make them a taunter in a pbaoe group :)

but Wedge is looking for _the perfect_ AoE groups :) so no fire wizzies or scouts or armsmen or whatever..

gotta be paladins+icers+pbt+mincer+healer

as for improving classes instead of nerfing...
look at the uproar on the eldritch board when they made the fire wizards cast faster?
If you give an ability that one class has to another, those in that class feel nerfed...

Nerf is a state of mind, not an action.

W

-Wedge-

I'm trying to make 'near perfect' PBAoE groups... (dont think us 'albs' can make perfect groups like the ones in Hibernia, where the class that gets Pbt also is able to tank)

If the taunters are not paladins, we need more then 2... And probably have to drop an Ice Wizard for that... And until we get PBT, a taunter other then a tank is no good, they die too fast... Or cost too much power from the healers to keep alive...

I wouldnt mind a S+S armsman, but for example, will not take a polearm armsman in the groups... They can never hit fast enough... An infiltrator could do as taunter, but I think not at level 12... (but if I do not have enough peeps on Friday, I can just as well give it a try to fill up group 3)

Its a bit funny, when DAOC started, you couldnt run 5 minutes in the game without seeing 5 paladin's... But these days... Dont even think S+S Paladins are that gimped when 1.53 comes online (better chance for blocking)...

F

Flimgoblin

merc's are good sweepers (pick up the last one + extras) - fast attacks, good melee taunting (silly damage - can out-aggro a healchant with an earthbuff just using normal styles...)

and lots of HP so can survive long enough for the healer to stop being interrupted

They take lots of damage though :( so eat up mana to heal...

W

wolvon fury

Wedge,

My Paladin Sabith cannot be part of pointblank anymore,

My Sub runs out today, and am not putting anymore money into it,

So its bye bye DAoC Europe again <sign>

Am going to try DAoC US for a month again,
Things Really shineing on MLF MID,

Sorry, well good luck with your pbaoe groups

J

Jiggs

bye man :( will miss bt spamming you :p

with my ice wizard we once had a pbaoe group:

cleric
paladin
wizard
sorcerer

the cleric and pally tanked, while the sorcerer pulled the mobs and con debuffed them to hell

B

briton_knight

Wedge, Baralis here, i sed id be in the PBAoE group but im having probs with pc so i wont be on for a while, sorry m8

C

conspectus

I'd like to have my scout in, is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom