Point Blank looking for members (PBAoE, Albion, Excalibur)

W

-Wedge-

Cross posting this to reach more peeps, as I think not everyone reads Albion, Excalibur forum but might still be intrested...

-----

First let me explain (for all that missed it )...

We're a guild thats dedicated to making PBAoE groups, we level only by using PBAoE... And we currently only play on Sunday afternoons... We try to keep within level range of each other, so we can switch members between groups... (That way we always have working groups even if one or two members cant come on sunday)

Currently we have 16 members, but already 4 people have shown intrest in joining the guild too... So I was hoping of setting up another group that will join the PBAoE 'experience' next sunday

We are currently looking for more Paladins... That are around level 12... Preferable you have a main character thats above level 30 (so you know the basics of the game) and must be regurlarly available on sunday afternoons... (Since thats the only time we play )

You are not required to have cash, equipment, etc... Since most will be supplied for by the guild... (so people from other servers are welcome too)

A small side note that might be intrested to know, our dress code is full 25s-blue... Just like smurfs

If your intrested, or want more information, you can reply to this thread, go to our message board (http://pointblank.onlinecombat.com) or contact me in game (on Sundays I play Anoob, on any other day I play Magmatic)...

(so this guild is on Albion, Excalibur)
(hope you guys dont mind, its just a 'special' guild since this type of XP'ing doesnt happen a lot on ANY server (even US) in the Albion realm a lot)

V

VidX

hehe I might pop along, wanna try a minstrel for PvP and Excal/Albion is feasible... No problem playing Sunday's :)

Nice idea, get those silly Albs trained up on pbaoe XP groups :)

O

old.LandShark

PBAE-exping won't really give you much of an insight into how minstrel typically has to play, if you want my 2pence's worth :p

B

biggz

but the wizzies will need mana regen!

lo LS :-x

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.LandShark
PBAE-exping won't really give you much of an insight into how minstrel typically has to play, if you want my 2pence's worth :p

You'd be surprised at how much a pbaoe group lets you do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom