Point Blank is born...

W

-Wedge-

And so, 16 souls came together in a quest to show Albion that PBAoE leveling works... From the two groups that started on sunday, we made a new guild: Point Blank.

This guild is dedicated to help organize (dedicated-)PBAoE groups...

We had a bit of a slow start due to a few people not turning up or not turning up on time :twak:

But in the end we managed to find two 'backup' Ice Wizards and ended up with 2 FG's, the backup Ice Wizards where a bit low (level 6), but that problem was solved pretty quick.

In the end (after a slow start), we ended at level 12, about 2 hours of real xp-ing... Not the uber-leveling that was expected from my part, but I think that was largely due to the not knowing where to XP ;) (Sprigarns are sweet :D)

We plan to be online each sunday afternoon, from 13.00 CET till enough have to log(time might vary from sunday to sunday ;))... If you want more information, either contact us then or visit our forum:

http://pointblank.onlinecombat.com

My experience was, its a DAMN funny way of XP'ing... And if enough people want to join, a 3rd team would be a whoot...

(oh btw, our dresscode is FULL 25s blue, looks very funny when you see 16 smurfs run from camp spot to camp spot)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

It was fun indeed. Cannot wait to do this to tanglers :p
XP could be fast, if the mobs would spawn a bit faster :p
Regards, Glottis (Pop Stickel)

D

Duryn

Ahh i saw you lot earlier, was odd to see a group running past entirely in blue but looked good :).

P

poi

Damn fun :)

Hope we can play alot more together..not just sunday!

G

grebneklaf

Aaaaah good luck on your travels, i hope this opens the eye of the masses to the long neclected weapon of PBAE, beside you guys having shitload of fun that is:clap:

O

old.Astrix

Aye fun it was and the exp was crazy. Those palas really can take a beating and all AE wizzys (me included) really love that healing chants which keeps agro. I also noticed that ice AE is doing realy good damage, can't be compaired with the fire AE. Shame it's only point blank range tho :p

Hopefully we'll see other ppl joining soon.

Btw we made 2 groups with:
2 paladins
1 theurgist
1 healer
all the AE wizzys we could get, mainly Ice

Only problems we encountered are 3 or more adds but an extra paladin could solve that.

W

wolvon fury

Hehe, take it that picture was taken,
When i went linkdead while zoneing :(

C

Cowled

Oh that was u ? :)

I saw 15+ smulfs running towards me, away from Camelot.

Scary!

/Cowled

C

Cowled

Btw, your Forum can't spell :( .. it needs glasses:

There was a prolbem

You must be logged in to enter this forum

Go Back To Enter Data

Return to the forum

P

Pouget

Was late

I was one of the guys who was late. Really sorry about that, I had a bad hangover and slept till 2 PM CET. :(

Anyways, my ice wiz is lvl7 at the moment, I'm gonna try to get it to higher than lvl10 and try to accompany you next Sunday. Maybe we'll get that 3rd group going.

Again, my apologies for not keeping my word and being there in time.

O

old.LandShark

Now if only ice wizards weren't so much weaker in RvR than an enchanter or, next patch, a spiritmaster...
tsk.
Still, glad to hear it's working nicely :D

W

-Wedge-

That would mean 24 smurfs running around Albion on sundays...

I'd love to see that :clap:

O

old.LandShark

eh, PvP is coming after all. With the number of chanters running around, PBAE exping is really not going to be hard to organise, i suspect. Which is good :eek:

O

old.Kiarra

Perhaps I might be able to join in. It would free up time to be able to craft once again, especially when I hit 35th, which is when I expect to be crafting again. Well apart from supplying my good freinds of course !

Level 22 now, 13 more to go. And now it gets slower :(

Still soloing a lot but some of you have helped :) Thanks.

A

**Aligro**

can my sorcerer join you (11) and where do we meet?

A

Addlcove

a sorc would be no good at all in a PBAoE group, we dont intend to not break mezzes, minst is in for PS not mez :)

and if you read the PBAoE group thread (and wedges first post, then it´s reall simple

line up a 8 man PBAoE-team, tell wedge about it and join Point blank, but remeber this, all teams play on sundays from designated start til someone has to leave, and all teams STAY at the same level as the rest (for now thats the idea anyway)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

:clap:

Damn ye all for not making it 40 lvls ago on Prydwen :p

W

wolvon fury

Hmm, we need to take anuther guild picture,

This one with me in :(

Come On, am the only hunky Highlander :D

And the world best aggro magnet,
Give me slave master, two slave body guards and 2 horses anyday :cool:

A

Addlcove

actually thats me, I got aggro of tthe wizzies AND Anoob sitting and chatting, must be my cologne :)

(or the fact The N00B forgot to healchant :p)

J

Jiggs

sabith was a aggro magnet par excellence, as the poor sap who was going oop every pull spaming bt on him i can testify to this :D
bleh power song one sux by the way! i want mentalist mana crack now!!

W

-Wedge-

I'm pretty sure I had Heal Chant on :rolleyes:

But what can I say, I'm not called Anoob for nothing ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I must admit, my wiz was able to cast uninterupted most of the time, just as it should be. So the Paladins are doing theirs jobs well :)
Regards, Glottis

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Octanion
a sorc would be no good at all in a PBAoE group, we dont intend to not break mezzes, minst is in for PS not mez :)

and if you read the PBAoE group thread (and wedges first post, then it´s reall simple

line up a 8 man PBAoE-team, tell wedge about it and join Point blank, but remeber this, all teams play on sundays from designated start til someone has to leave, and all teams STAY at the same level as the rest (for now thats the idea anyway)

not quite ... those aoe debuffs make a difference :)

then again if you're taking them down in seconds maybe not a chance too....

in a pickemup aoe group a sorc can be used... but in a planned one I guess not....
tempted to join the third team :) but I'm usually busy on sundays.

A

Addlcove

All you time are belong to us

RESISTANCE IS FUGTILE

F

Flimgoblin

Oh, as I was spamming Jiggs with last night I thought of some interesting monsters for you to kill after about level 26...

26-32.. Danaoin Clerks
32-36.. Danaoin Fishermen (right gits to get to - nw corner of Lyonesse...)
36-40/42? Danaoin Farmers

42+ Danaoin Soldiers :)

Nice little monsters, weak to ice *buhauhau*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom