poc....

is it like a tradition now at about 2-3am every fucking morning for a fg on high'ish rr mids to come and steam roll every solo/duo etc in poc? cause its really pissing me off >:x 2 nights in a row

:m00:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
our grp always clean up PoC before we log :p
was afk after port into poc last night and when i came you was lying on the floor, why? :<

MaditioN said:
our grp always clean up PoC before we log :p
was afk after port into poc last night and when i came you was lying on the floor, why? :<

bitch! :(

"why?" i wonder ;)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
bitch! :(

"why?" i wonder ;)

just got heard from a grp member that it was you i fz'd into mobs this night lol xd
when the open field of nf is totally empty, always some rps waiting in the dark of the passage! </roleplay> !

MaditioN said:
just got heard from a grp member that it was you i fz'd into mobs this night lol xd
when the open field of nf is totally empty, always some rps waiting in the dark of the passage! </roleplay> !

well next time just kill me and sauveth and leave the bb so we can rezz ;x pain in the ass making our way down with all dat friggin agro :mad:

*edit* at least i didnt get exp death after that feking fz

nn xD

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
First of all Samaroon do you really expect other realms to let you level that artifact so you can hit them harder when you meet them next? think again. ;)

But on a side note,its a shame these Elitest gank groups dont help Mid in RVR,all they care about is being RR 2000.

Gank groups just seem to breed more gank groups theses days, in all realms.

Gankers are :wanker: , its that simple. :D

But after all you are enemy realm so i have no simpathy for you. lol

PS:

Zede ,whats all this student bollox about, did you see what time you posted. :D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Starwind said:
But on a side note,its a shame these Elitest gank groups dont help Mid in RVR,all they care about is being RR 2000.

oh i forgot it was you paying my subs telling me how to play the game? oO
oh i forgot i was a roleplayer who want to play with uber boring keeps 24/7? oO

we all do what we think is funny in the game, some think "helping the realmm8s out" is funny, we like to roam in open field and meet other opted fg's, mkay?

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i have heard alott complaine in guild how some albs (1 whit 2-3 friends) camp poc entrance, after alb get killed, move brynja, and soon again poc entrance.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:

Yawn. And, bullshit.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
i have heard alott complaine in guild how some albs (1 whit 2-3 friends) camp poc entrance, after alb get killed, move brynja, and soon again poc entrance.

Like reavers camping poc entrance, using twf on unbuffed ppl zoning in followed by /howl ... :wanker:

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
is it like a tradition now at about 2-3am every fucking morning for a fg on high'ish rr mids to come and steam roll every solo/duo etc in poc? cause its really pissing me off >:x 2 nights in a row

:m00:

Unfortunately m8 it's about all the mids seem capable of these days :/

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
What a load of bollocks... every realm does it, I have had it done to me about 10 times in the last 2 days who fucking cares...

PoC is a RvR dungeon, just like DF... if you dont like it go xp your arties somewhere else...

Gamah

Banned
Brunore said:
What a load of bollocks... every realm does it, I have had it done to me about 10 times in the last 2 days who fucking cares...

PoC is a RvR dungeon, just like DF... if you dont like it go xp your arties somewhere else...

I'll kill the dancing cat, should get me some arti exp :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Is it really worth going in PoC solo/duo just to get griefed all the time when there's plenty of good oran/red frontier camps about? Can't really understand why peeps bang their heads against the wall going in there.

Mael, 50th ment.

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Is it really worth going in PoC solo/duo just to get griefed all the time when there's plenty of good oran/red frontier camps about? Can't really understand why peeps bang their heads against the wall going in there.

Mael, 50th ment.

Especially when you can gain nice keep bonus XP as well.

Maeloch said:

Mael, 50th ment.

i prefer lvl'ing in poc :p i like that place (forget the high rr mids early in the morning)

Silverbirch said:
Unfortunately m8 it's about all the mids seem capable of these days :/

:clap:

Brunore said:

youve had a grp of high rr's come spank you, rl friend and 45 bb at 2-3am in the morning 10 times..?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Starwind said:
Whatever. And what Valgair said.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
youve had a grp of high rr's come spank you, rl friend and 45 bb at 2-3am in the morning 10 times..?

I have had a RR10 bard and a RR7 Warden kill me about 4/5 times in a night, a 2 inf + mincer trio kill me 5+ times the same night..

Im usually solo/duo unbuffed.

It happens, your point is?

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Look at the Gankers spitting the dummy out. LMAO you even have the nerv to defend your lame stuff you do.

At the end of the day there are roaming groups, and there is Gankers, and and gankers tend to scrape the barrel, by ganking PoC at 2 in the morning.

Some people have respect, some people dont , its that simple.

Again Gankers are :wanker: . :D

Dam students. :twak:

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Just find yourself a nice out the way dead end, ive been in there all week & not seen a soul :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Starwind said:
At the end of the day there are roaming groups, and there is Gankers, and and gankers tend to scrape the barrel, by ganking PoC at 2 in the morning.

so basically, when you do it then its okay, but when other people do it its evil incarnate?

and as for not helping the realm, if you where ever out in rvr then you might actually be able to understand what was going on, and that guild grps do help
unless of course killing enemys for fun isn't helping wheras killing them for the love of midgard while being bored is

Edit: shouldn't be rude, don't want to stoop to your level

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Stunned said:
Like reavers camping poc entrance, using twf on unbuffed ppl zoning in followed by /howl ... :wanker:

yeah they must really suck, what kind of low life scum would do that :(

Brunore said:
I have had a RR10 bard and a RR7 Warden kill me about 4/5 times in a night, a 2 inf + mincer trio kill me 5+ times the same night..

Im usually solo/duo unbuffed.

It happens, your point is?

point is it was early morning and im crying about it xD

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
oh i forgot it was you paying my subs telling me how to play the game? oO
oh i forgot i was a roleplayer who want to play with uber boring keeps 24/7? oO

we all do what we think is funny in the game, some think "helping the realmm8s out" is funny, we like to roam in open field and meet other opted fg's, mkay?

Thats why i told you to stop bothering with pryd/exc dude and come over to avalon. xD

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
Thats why i told you to stop bothering with pryd/exc dude and come over to avalon. xD

kekekekkekee xd lvl me bard/druid, fix ml10, fix artis, lvl artis and im game ! ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom