Poc entrance .)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Hey. saw the other topic with similiar title, but thats a flaming one, and this is not.

I'd just like to thank you for the greatest fight i've had for like a half year... I really miss these fights, when you have a little chance to win, and not zerg vs solo.. anyways, thanks Iseleith, Beregrond, Takits, Zedenk for great fun, and for all the rps you worthed.. btw dinged 500k on you ;)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Why are you thanking me?

You teamed up with 2 hibs and killed me and my bot when it logged into PoC, you are unfathombly strong clearly. :/

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
not sure what youre talking about.. killed you, than the ranger logged in.. you were on the floor when he appeared in the door. and was thanking because this was the start of a fantastic action, you were the first in 5 ppl.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks m8... was great action... made about 12K in there... when you came back and we fought and exited I said to Bere that we might as well leave you to kill mids too... you had already pwned us once and knew there were more mids likely to be drafted in... as there was... and it was amazing the amount of time we lasted fighting, SB, Hunter, SM, BD among others... took them a while to kill us too... anyway thanks for a great fight before hand and the assists with killing a common enemy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom