PM inbox

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
So, wondering, did the number of PMs you can have increase for anybody else or was this something hiddenly done to me for running the mafia games or something? Just noticed I had 42 messages currently and used only to be allowed 30...

Laddey

FH is my second home
So, wondering, did the number of PMs you can have increase for anybody else or was this something hiddenly done to me for running the mafia games or something? Just noticed I had 42 messages currently and used only to be allowed 30...
Depending on if you're a subscriber or not i think.

Like 200 for subscribers, 125 for non subscribers, not sure though. Something along those lines

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
750 for subscribers. 10 million for teedles and will. And i bet there inboxes are still full.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I think Deebs needs to update the Paid Subscriptions part on the User CP. Still says you only get 100 PM's for being a subscriber.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I know it used to be 30, as I had to delete message all the time, as I send out 1 message to each Mafia player = 9 messages and got 9 confirmation back + the odd mails with questions and stuff, so that was at least 18 pr. round of mafia, quickly filling my inbox, and now it is suddenly 120... well, might just have been an increase for posting a bit extra, my title did change to One of Deeb's Bitches just recently

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Just means you've posted more your title Iceforge, and you're not special for getting more PM's, everyone has :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
All the PM's got increased.

will edit the sub page now!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This is sexism !

or bestiality.

one of the two. they're practically identical. make up your mind !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom