PLZ stop trying to make ML 4,2 ---

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
think it is proven that it crash's the server now ............

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
QQ

some of us are acctully trying to use what we pay for

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
What gave it away? ;)

Oh, and I'd like to reiterate:
FUCK YOU GOA!! FUCK YOU TO HELL!!!

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
yer in fact lets stop anythin that means more than 150ppl in a certain zone!

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanna do ML4.2, do it with invites to guilds etc. organise grps pre-hand.

You only need 50 people to do it.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
I wouldn't say that, it's my understanding that all realms were zerging the hell out of 4.2. At least 170 hibs on 1 quest counts as a zerg imo.

Danita

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
we did it today with 62
and it looked like overkill
so cut yer zerg :p

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs were doing at the same time as you guy, with around 150+ ppl :eek:

No wonder the server couldnt cope I guess :p

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh yes...was trying to get some scrolls there...got some mob to 20% health and all off a sudden my screen frooze for 5 sec.....when It moved again I saw 100 albs killing everything in the camp INCLUDING the mob I was killing...

Fine if you wanna fuck up the server for 2100 other people, but you might have let me kill at least that one mob or give some sort of a warning in stead of just zerg in...

tbh everyone who did ML4.2 last night is a giant asshole

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit...Kiss my ass.
Filips....it's not that long ago i remember a certain mincer that was more than happy to zerg odins and crash the server.So please stfu with your double standards,it's fine for you to join a zerg and crash the server when you are involved but if you aint there it's wrong.One word.....Jerk!

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think we WANT the server to crash
we WANT to finish some step in a ML...

If the servers can't handle it....hard to blame the players...blame the people you pay to keep the game running (GOA). It's clear Exc server (and Pryd) are a LOT more unstable than the other 6 or so.

We tried 4.2 with 60-70 Wednesday...the server crashed also...we were 180 first attempt yesterday...server crashed...we were 110 when we succeeded...server didn't crash

Has nothing to do with number of players you do it....all with the servers we playing on & paying for.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wabbit said:
Ahh yes...was trying to get some scrolls there...got some mob to 20% health and all off a sudden my screen frooze for 5 sec.....when It moved again I saw 100 albs killing everything in the camp INCLUDING the mob I was killing...
Oh no! They stole your mob! Shock! Horror! And this despite the fact that you had a big sign on your back saying "I am not doing 4.2 so leave me alone!" and thus were immediately recognizable to everyone within clip range! People these days! Go and RightNow it now, quick! :rolleyes:

Regardless, if you did get the mob to 20%, you did more damage to it than any of the 100 Albs that came and stole your kill, so you would still get the loot rights.

Oh, and lighten up, Iorlas. ;)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Filips....it's not that long ago i remember a certain mincer that was more than happy to zerg odins and crash the server.So please stfu with your double standards,it's fine for you to join a zerg and crash the server when you are involved but if you aint there it's wrong.One word.....Jerk!

man whats up with you ?? some1 shit in your mouth or what ?

and about the mid story it was a general oppion in alb mids should suffer some alb zerg. This time you did it out of purely egocentrial reason's ... after a few times to crash the server it would have been possible report it to goa and do it some other day ... there is many ML's yet to come..

dunno why you want all the name calling ... but just stay out of my sigth in the game ok ?

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Oh no! They stole your mob! Shock! Horror! And this despite the fact that you had a big sign on your back saying "I am not doing 4.2 so leave me alone!" and thus were immediately recognizable to everyone within clip range! People these days! Go and RightNow it now, quick! :rolleyes:

Aye, I admit, must be hard for the sticking zerglings....most wont even see the difference between an alb and a mob...

Please go back to your moviemaking and do what you are good at

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom