Plz post here the names of the ppl that left so we can aim for them in RVR

O

old.Im pac man!!

I feel that Albion is looking pretty good now, ppl leaving only made us stronger.And what better way to prove that by killing time after time our ex-mates. So lets all gather their names here. Forget about trapp, creep and the others :D lets aim for all the finsters,killtoons and who else has made the mistake of not believing in us.

We may have been disorganized before but we are a force to be reckoned now. Let the New World Order begin.

S

Sharp Thing

now wonder they left when ppl like u do somthing like this :rolleyes:

O

old.Im pac man!!

well you think they are going to let you live just cause they know you? think they will pick only on the guys they dont know?

O

old.LandShark

Finster being a shadowblade, your armsman ain't going to find him unless he goes mad and decides to PA you.
Just kill what you can see matey, simpler in the long run =)

K

Khalen

I didn't say Finster would be simple ;) I said it in the way a simple name for someone who is in another realm. He took the same name ;) that's why I called it a simple one to find :)

L

Light

Finster is top of my list the prize twat HAAHHA

:clap:

O

old.Zold

agreed not really too chummy with finster myself :)

D

deadparrot

Isn't killtoons making a SB too?

All good to me as assasins rarely kill me, they usually run off with a few pets chasing if the make it at all.
Even if I am close to death after most attacks.

:m00:

O

old.Killtoons

Yes i am...

Come and get me if u want :)

Shame i poorly exp in frontier zones only when i'm soling once most of my targets are neutral.

Danyan killed me today btw :D

D

Danya

Were you the shade with really bad stealth at uppland border fort? If so you really need more I saw you from miles off and my stealth is really bad :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom