Pls let there be an honest Mid player out there :(

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I made a mistake to day
I made 2 heat lw and got a 96qua and a 97qua and put em for sale on my house 1704.
The 96 qua for 2 plat
The 97 qua for 3 plat

BUT BUT BUT... my mistake was that I set the prize to 2 GOLD and 3 GOLD.

Ofc someone went and bought em, but now I hope that the person is nice and will pm me here or ingame :(
Or if anyone know who bought them, pls let me know

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:
I made a mistake to day
I made 2 heat lw and got a 96qua and a 97qua and put em for sale on my house 1704.
The 96 qua for 2 plat
The 97 qua for 3 plat

Ofc someone went and bought em, but now I hope that the person is nice and will pm me here or ingame :(
Aw that sucks, I did the same thing yesterday, I managed to
set a price to 350 gold when the real price should be 3,5p.

Noticed it before anyone bought it though.

Hope you will sort it out else I put a few Isalfs on the one who bought them! :clap:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
that has happend to me a couple of times and got it sorted both times and also ive seen other ppl do it and then run to their house to tell them asap as i knwo from personal experience how frustating it is - hope u get it sorted Minn :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
that has happend to me a couple of times and got it sorted both times and also ive seen other ppl do it and then run to their house to tell them asap as i knwo from personal experience how frustating it is - hope u get it sorted Minn :)

Tnx both :)
But they are prolly lost and I guess I can live with it, but still sux that someone wont tell me that I made a mistake, I would do that anytime and know you 2 guys would...:)
But true,Blue... I also checked marketexplorer right after but no one put em for sale yet, Ill check again later though, hehe

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:

I wouldn't..........

Ahh who am I kidding .... I wouldn't be able to buy them even if I needed them, I just wouldn't be able to ignore the feeling that I 'stole' something, even if it was the mistake of the other... in my opinion respect and friendship is worth WAY more then 5p ;)

I hope you'll get 'em back minn, or atleast get to talk to that person who bought 'em and make some kind of deal ;)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Reminds me when i was going to buy a scroll for 20g.. did /houseface blablabla autorun go toilet.. comeback char pressed up at a house.. open cm buy the scroll.. run away and realise i bought a scroll for 20p at the house infront of my "targeted house".. almost made me quit daoc.. but I got my money back so there is some decent players left on the server..

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Minn said:
I made a mistake to day
The 96 qua for 2 plat
The 97 qua for 3 plat

Almost happened to me the other day as well.. put up my TG heal proc vest for savage (which I think I'll be stuck to eternally>_<) for 10p, but when I got to ME and luckily searched on it to check other prices I saw it was for 10g.. lucky me I caught it only 20s after I put it for sale. Also happened to me countless of times in everquest :)

Sorry to hear that you lost yours though.. even thought it's only items, it's still a stupid mistake and ppl should have the decency to msg the people about it... imo.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Nausilus^^ said:
Almost happened to me the other day as well.. put up my TG heal proc vest for savage (which I think I'll be stuck to eternally>_<) for 10p, but when I got to ME and luckily searched on it to check other prices I saw it was for 10g.. lucky me I caught it only 20s after I put it for sale. Also happened to me countless of times in everquest :)

Sorry to hear that you lost yours though.. even thought it's only items, it's still a stupid mistake and ppl should have the decency to msg the people about it... imo.

rofl i remember the first few days of the con merchant system in bazaar, must have made 300k+ buying ppl's mistakes and re-selling em :p
EQ a different game though wouldnt do that here :)

robbe

Loyal Freddie
nerf why do I never find stuff at those prices.. ah i never go to houseing :<

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
nerf why do I never find stuff at those prices.. ah i never go to houseing :<
Epics are cheap these days you know :<

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
rofl i remember the first few days of the con merchant system in bazaar, must have made 300k+ buying ppl's mistakes and re-selling em :p
EQ a different game though wouldnt do that here :)
Heh I remember once I bought a bow for 1pp when it was worth about 2k.. good day that one :D
Never was good in bazaar though, and didn't get Luclin until way after the release, so I was propably the one being cheated all the time hehe :p

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:

Aye.. u've saved my sorry ass once, Blue.. put my full respecc out at 5g once and like an angel he swooped in and hit me over the head with a stick as large (or indeed as small) as my house.. anyways..
won't forget it m8.. ;4)

hope the buyer PM's u Minn.. wouldn't count on it tho.. but crossing all of my 3 thumbs for u.. :4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom