Plot with Cottage and Porch for sale

Starkill

Fledgling Freddie
I am looking to find a buyer for a plot with cottage in Arbroath (Brisworthy).

I am looking for 2 plat or nearest offer for the Cottage and Plot, please PM me in-game or reply to this thread if interested. My in-game names are in my sig.

Should anyone wish to view it the plot number is 946.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, 2p? u can buy a new 1 for less than that, 1p cottage, 300g plot, (porch cant be removed and isnt included in a trade afaik :mad: )i assume it comes with a CM and merchants at that price? otherwise i dont think u will get too much interest tbh

Starkill

Fledgling Freddie
Ah only just started playing again after a long break was told 2 plat was a good price for the plot and house etc. I need a quick sale will drop the price to 1.5 plat.

As far as the porch not passing with a trade I have passed it to a different account and the porch went with it.

Oh and no there is no merchants etc included with it.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Starkill said:
Ah only just started playing again after a long break was told 2 plat was a good price for the plot and house etc. I need a quick sale will drop the price to 1.5 plat.

As far as the porch not passing with a trade I have passed it to a different account and the porch went with it.

Oh and no there is no merchants etc included with it.

Lol then 1.5p is stupid.. Anyone can go get the lot they want for 1.3p... so I suggest lowering it to like 1p ;o

Starkill

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so it is for sale for my original price of 1 plat before I was advised to sell for 2 plat. As for the porch it transferred np before so it is a bargain at 1 plat.

Starkill

Fledgling Freddie
Applologies I meant 1.5 plat and it has sold anyway now.

Starkill

Fledgling Freddie
Price is now down to 1 plat due to wanting to get rid of it now. The previous buyer dropped out of the purchase.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
lol sorry matey, didnt realise porch transferred, havent tried, but was told it doesnt transfer, if it does, new would be 1p deed, 300g plot, 500g porch :)

Starkill

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah price is still 1 plat so a real bargain for a quick sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom