Please..

K

kinag

Stop whining about the damn alb RR, it was a good raid, so please leave it.
Yes this is pointed towards the mids whining about this raid being bad and bug abusing stuff.
Just let it go, sometime you get the relics back.
It's not like the world is going under.

And I want to say to the some of the albion players too, just cause you got the relics doesn't mean you are superior or anything.
I have read a few posts today where you have flamed us for going sauvage etc. and it really shows that some of you can't handle victory at all.

Kinag.

O

old.Nol

um, and you needed to post this in a new thread?

There is a raid thread already mate, make sense to continue the discussion in there rather then start a whole new discussion.

K

kinag

Yes I thought so, as not all read the 10+ pages whine threads ^^

G

glorien_

I dont see how anyone could whine about the Alb RR - what is there to whine about?

O

old.Nol

read the RR thread and find out yourself... wtf is this thread a summary post?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by kinag
And I want to say to the some of the albion players too, just cause you got the relics doesn't mean you are superior or anything.
I'm superior anyway, relics or not!!!12! :D

Anyway, when you Mids took the relics, some of you were doing very well strutting about and claiming how well-organized your realm is and how no Albs would ever manage to take the relics during prime time and take keeps at the same time, and yadda yadda yadda. How come you get to act superior and not us? ;)

K

kinag

The stupid ones acted superior, not all (I never did that)

B

Belomar

Ardamel was the raid commander and the self-proclaimed "brain" behind those raids, yet he was the first to say things like this. ;)

K

kinag

I don't know him personally so I can't say anything about him.

S

stunned

Mids take relics with tactics .... Albs take relics by superior numbers ...
Lmao that should bring on some flames, eventho everyone knows its true.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by stunned

Go play with your sandcastles on Prywden please.
:m00:
Regards, Glottis

N

Nazghul-

90% of the albs are in denial so will uh... deny this ;)

B

belth

So now raiding when an expansion goes live is "tactics", alarmclock-raiding is "tactics"... More like lame. New RR when Foundations goes live?

A

ardamels

Just going through some old threads and found this one :) Just wanted to say that I very much like and respect what albs have managed to pull together. There was a time when albs couldn't do prime time raids, but that time is over and I'm very happy for that. Gives me more of a challenge :)

N

nalistah

The only ones who wins something from the lame "agreement" from earlymorning-raids are ALBS.

As with their numbers i bet they would be able to hold relics even if both mids and hibs attacked em same time at primetime. Or zone would just crash.
FOTY-realm. FOR KING ARTHUR!

This is a 24/7 game imo. START TEH ALAMRCLOCKS!!11!11!1111!

B

belth

k, you're gonna use radar too, radar guard nalistah?

O

old.SOSAGES

i wonder if everyone who plays hib is just laughing at you two realms bickering ..

you do know its a game dont you?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by nalistah
The only ones who wins something from the lame "agreement" from earlymorning-raids are ALBS.

As with their numbers i bet they would be able to hold relics even if both mids and hibs attacked em same time at primetime. Or zone would just crash.
FOTY-realm. FOR KING ARTHUR!

This is a 24/7 game imo. START TEH ALAMRCLOCKS!!11!11!1111!

ZzzZZZZZz

Alot of people complain about Glottis, but the way I see it Albs have Glottis, Mids have you and Albs (once again?) got the better deal out of the bargain.

B

belth

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
i wonder if everyone who plays hib is just laughing at you two realms bickering ..

you do know its a game dont you?

It's more like (most of) us albs trying to talk sense to the mids who are whining because we didn't try to take the relics with 4fg.

N

nalistah

Originally posted by belth
k, you're gonna use radar too, radar guard nalistah?

What have radar to do with this? Well... the brain of an alb. :rolleyes:

Didnt expect you to understand anyway, you are just plain stupid :C

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
ZzzZZZZZz

Alot of people complain about Glottis, but the way I see it Albs have Glottis, Mids have you and Albs (once again?) got the better deal out of the bargain.

I know that you, as an alb, would have something against it, and I just explained why.

B

belth

Originally posted by nalistah
What have radar to do with this? Well... the brain of an alb. :rolleyes:

Using radar would be lame, and since you're apparently all for lame relic raid tactics, you'd prolly use radar too, eh?

N

nalistah

Originally posted by belth
Using radar would be lame, and since you're apparently all for lame relic raid tactics, you'd prolly use radar too, eh?

Haha, you really are not a very smart person :D

Radar is against the CoC u stupid alb. Are early RR that aswell? nah, guess not. Why even compare radar with what time you execute an RR?

So funnay to discuss with an alb with a brain of an 5 year old. Coming up with such stupid statements. :p :p

O

old.SOSAGES

to be fair each realm has its little bunch of moaning 12 year old 1337 kids but as albs have most players they also have the most moaners ..

buit most of em are all right just like the mids :)

of course hibs the best and your all still a bunch of zerging wankers to me =)

Users who are viewing this thread