Please tell me...

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
...that GoAs plan to save Dyvet does not revolve around the e-mail I just received from them. You invite 6 new friends to play DAoC and you get a few days free play plus a 'noisy pet' which you can mould into a monster. Great :eek7:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Is this some kind of sick joke? How the fuck are people going to want to come back to play becasue they can have a not so cool pet!

Wake the fuck up GOA! We want to cluster, your customers have told you that. Now do something about it for fucks sake.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
You invite 6 new friends to play DAoC and you get a few days free play plus a 'noisy pet' which you can mould into a monster.

Amusing since I doubt even with several days searching you could find 6 copies of DAoC in the same city for sale.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Scrinthe said:
Mind have 6 friends :/

You only need 3 friends tbh..

Don't want them pestering you for buffs all the time really do you?

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Wake the fuck up GOA! We want to cluster, your customers have told you that. Now do something about it for fucks sake.

People who play on dyvet wants cluster.

People who stopped playing and might come back might have different wishes.

GOA has a database with the email addies for players and also for people who left them, and also for people who are interested, in any newsletter sent, they could invite people to take a survey. That would mean: GOA has a chance to know what people want. Not the (relatively small) crowd of FH voters, but more people.

There are tools like phpESP and other survey programs they can use for it easily, and they can design their plans based on feedback, they can even offer some prize (say free days) for filling the survey, etc.

Yet, GOA haven't even tried anything like that. So they don't know what people want.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
More than 50% of current players use fh ... Its quiet evident tbh ;)

FH is about as close as they are gonna get to a general idea of what the current playerbase wants :D

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment: Many FH users don't play on dyvet anymore.

Either french / german servers, or US servers, or just checking for news and inactive in daoc.

But even then, the number of active players is far higher than the number of active FH crowd, so that more than 50% won't work.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
More than 50% of current players use fh ... Its quiet evident tbh ;)

Nah, only a couple hundred of the old population. You got the current players who talk in the normal places and the old players who talk in OT.

Maybe 300-400 people talk here... So yeah xD about 50% of EU/UK players.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Either french / german servers, or US servers, or just checking for news and inactive in daoc.

But even then, the number of active players is far higher than the number of active FH crowd, so that more than 50% won't work.

Many old players read fh but cba to post anymore i know like 6-7 irl , if they thought it was worth posting because they might actually get listened to by goa they would post ... trust me ;)

Im opening doors , not creating barriers ...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

QFT, just read the sigs. How many who posted in this thread for example still play Dyvet? Certainly not everyone.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
QFT, just read the sigs. How many who posted in this thread for example still play Dyvet? Certainly not everyone.

and the sig cant allways b trusted either.....many has a sig that says "retired" but still u c them online ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

Most of the posters might not play but I bet most people still playing on Dyvet read posts here even if they don't post themselves.

It's evident from the fact that when raids used to be posted here that the numbers turning up were normally 10 times the size of those who actually posted to say they would be there.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Golena: But unless some of you claims to be able to read the minds of the readers, I have to say: you don't know the oppinions of the people who only reads the site, and thinks that polls there are pointless and uses some official ways. This is why an official poll that targets people who left and current susbcribers and potential subscribers at same time would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom