Please take a look what I have wrote ???

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Haha if GOA dont decide to merge the server I think the chance to crossrealming will become less.. And we may have more chance toplay proper Well like now What GOA have done is just fxxk up the game...... Haha and now there will be a new expansion coming out.. TBH who care or give a fxxk about this lol an who will go to get it? <Spending money on a unfair, stupidility, unbalance, not worth, no fun online mmorpg games.>

If any developer really do think I am wrong u may reply and I am happy to listen ur explaination as I have alots to said and alot of complains for the game.... And the reason I didnt post this to GOA, rightnow or something, coz I want people to know why you guys have to set it like this? Therefore people no need to whine whine whine or worries etc.

I have been looking at the new expansion and what I have found, as some material in there shouldnt belong to there lol..... GOA people should consider that the new expansion should be a patch??

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
The force is strong in you young padawan.

Phew, I thought it was just me that had no idea what the hell he was on about

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
Haha if GOA dont decide to merge the server I think the chance to crossrealming will become less.. And we may have more chance toplay proper Well like now What GOA have done is just fxxk up the game...... Haha and now there will be a new expansion coming out.. TBH who care or give a fxxk about this lol an who will go to get it? <Spending money on a unfair, stupidility, unbalance, not worth, no fun online mmorpg games.>

If any developer really do think I am wrong u may reply and I am happy to listen ur explaination as I have alots to said and alot of complains for the game.... And the reason I didnt post this to GOA, rightnow or something, coz I want people to know why you guys have to set it like this? Therefore people no need to whine whine whine or worries etc.

I have been looking at the new expansion and what I have found, as some material in there shouldnt belong to there lol..... GOA people should consider that the new expansion should be a patch??

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/

Before posting crap, then get your facts straight. It's Mythic that makes the expansions and patches, NOT GoA.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
ok ok may be I am wrong is EAmythic that do the expansion!!!!

Doh!!! sry .....

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
woiuefhowiejwejfowiefjwoeifjiowefjowiefjowejfi <- made about as much sense!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
What exactly is bad about any of the ideas in the new expansion from the limited info we have on it? They scrapped the 2handed weapons in 1handed slot idea so as far as I can see, there is going to be nothing overpowered about it. All 3 realms also have access to the same class so there will be no problems with 1 realm getting a badly overpowred toon either.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
woiuefhowiejwejfowiefjwoeifjiowefjowiefjowejfi <- made about as much sense!

Not quite - that makes more sense as I can see its pointless gibberish, with the first post you have to spend a few moments to try and read it before finding out its just badly written tripe.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, funny starting post :)

I'll buy the expansion ofc, Daoc is a great game (with it's flaws just as every other game). I did enjoy soloing the champ quest up until CO5, i hope it's possible in new expansion and that we get another champ item at cl10(and that extra slot seems fun :] ).

If i was really poor i'd just let those 4-5 beers at the pub be(just sacrifice that one weekend), and buy the expansion instead, thus the fun game daoc get some new content/quests etc :)

Btw anyone else that get the feeling that it seems that Quantaco feels that it is him vs GOA/EAMythic? As if GOA was some horrid gov. instution just existing to make our life a hell with /irony sucky games as daoc? /ironyoff ?

"HAHAHA, me better then GOA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA"... eh lol :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tbh i read that 4 times and i still have no clue what it says

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
Please take a look what I have wrote ???

You need to do way more than say please to get me to attempt to read whatever the hell that is!

Anyone else got an image of a small child having just crapped all over the floor rushing to his parents with the words "Mummy, come look what I did!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom