Please, some spec help and questions

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fellow realm mates.
Me and my friend have played almost all our active time on Midgard Excalibur, but we are now intrested in exploring the green realm of Hibernia. Therefor we have choosen to start a new character each and decided to level us through to hopefully 50.
Maybe not the best and most opted duo, but we have choosen to play a vampiir and a banshee.

So my questions is this:
What specs should we aim at, if we will mostly go for PvE? Of course we will visit BGs and stuff like that from time to time, but mostly PvE?

Second question: We will be able to have a BB with us, and what class is the best BB class? Druids or?

Third and least important. Is there any nice guild willing to have us? We will not ask for cash or things. Just have some nice people to chat with, and maybe get hints where to level and stuff. (We are both swedish but handle english quite well)

Thanks alot, and hope to see you around shortly...

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
hiya, firstly i will have to do the usual post and point out that you might want to visit http://www.pryd.net as this is where us hibbies live.

Now only your comments. <grin>

1) you want to duo and have access to a BB.
vamp and banshee work fine but they arnt really going to help each other much, a vamp doesnt really need buffs.
mage with area spells and a shield tank work very well together, as does a light tank and bard, several combos out there work well.
mana ench/light ment and mana ment is useful for PvE, with a druids help you should be able to hunt most things and do a lot of artifacts.
as for specs, if your going vamp the standard is 43 pierce, 38 SM, 32 VE, dont know about bainshees

2) Druids are the main BB, as they have access to all enhancements, bards get speed and end songs and base buffs, wardens get speed dam add and pbt

3) you can check the recruitment section and see if any of them suit you, most of hibernia are friendly so im sure you will find people you get along with.

Hope this helps, welcome to the green lands.

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks alot for the answer..

Found us a friendly guild.. And founded out that Vampiirs dont need (or can have) buffs..

We still want to try this duo.. Since we are playing for fun mostly anyway, so level fast is not essential..

Still a bit confused about a proper Vampiir spec, but I guess I will try around a bit.. But it looks like I go full SM and Piers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom