Please Read This

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Today, marth the 11th, the terrorist group ETA have killed 180 men, women and little childs in Madrid in the worst terrorist action ever in Europe.

195 (last info) people have die going to their works, to the school or going to visit a friend. And they have die just beacase they were from Spain and those bastards thought they were not good enought to live.

Over 1000 people are injured, some very close to death, so maybe there will be even more deads as the hours or days go on.

I ask all of you to sign here in solidarity with the victims and against the terrorism.

Thank you all from Spain.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
That is appalling.

I know several DAoC players from Spain. I know the odds are low, but still, you suddenly wonder if your friends are ok.

The families and friends of those lost and injured must be distraught. may our thoughts also be with them.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
we had it for over 30 years in northern ireland too, although we can count ourselves lucky nothin on this scale, sucks to say the least. i know how it feels to loose family to fuck head terrorists, best wishes to the victims families.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My heart goes out to all those affected by this horrific attack :(

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
This story has pretty much been covering the news channel at work all day, just seeing the count rising and rising all morning. horifying.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
/Signed

Rest in peace, and good luck to the familes affected :(

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Lord!

May heaven take them in their arms and make sure they will have a pleasant and peaceful life out there! My condolences to all the families that lost a familymember and to all the people that lost their friends that day.

To those fucking bastards that made the assault, die irl tbh! ( I think it's a rather appropriate sentence here. ) I hope the autorities in Spain will arrest some members of the terrorist-group and hang 'em by the balls!

I :puke: of this kind of people!

/Signed! :(

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Hope the ones who did this get quartered the old fashion way !!! RIP :( /signed

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
/signed

..and exactly 2 and a half years after the Sept. 11th incident.
Tbh i can't believe how the Spanish govnerment can even suspect the ETA for this action, it looks like the Al-Qa'eda are long from gone :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
My condolences are with those affected by this horrific event. :(

<signs>

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Graknak said:
/signed

..and exactly 2 and a half years after the Sept. 11th incident.
Tbh i can't believe how the Spanish govnerment can even suspect the ETA for this action, it looks like the Al-Qa'eda are long from gone :(

/signed R.I.P

From what i've heard its supposedly Al-Qa'eda. But nothing sure yet. And 9 persons are suspected for being behind this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom