Please read... need info

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of nippin out and buying WoW, but i play DAOC atm, and i would like to know a few things. would i get a free months pay buying the game?

I only like Rogue classes. so a Rogue would be for me, Is they a ( No.1 ) spec or any thing for a Rogue i should follow?

What is best race for Rogue? Undead? or Elf? or ????

What is the best server to play on ( PVP ONLY )

Im prolly gonna join Horde. so would Undead be best for Rogue?

Would i get killed by enemies while leveling from 1-10?

They seems to be many icons you click on wow compared to DAOC. it looks realy confusing when watching a PVP movie. they press styles etc and i dont know what they are. please help :) gifv as much info as possible pls

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
UD Rogue #1266774923765

and they only use 2 buttons

simple as that really

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
just baught the game went out and got it. will install etc come ingame

which is best server? for xping questing + killing people

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Many ex DAoC guilds have gone to Stormscale. (BC,Vengeance,LA etc..) and many other ex DAoCers have gone there too. The server is full of swe and greeks as far as I know ;) and many times the lag is awfull.

For xping-questing the best option you have is to go to a normal server and if you want peeps to attack you or attack just turn PVP option on. You can make much more money at a normal server as you don't have every little horny retard (like me) attacking you while fighting mobs or at 10% health. The BG's are full also as I know from a friend that plays on a normal server.

PvP servers are much more exciting but a bit irritating though...

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
If you are gonna make a Rogue.. make either an Orc or an Undead one. They got the best racials. I made a troll because I already had an Undead Priest..

Stormscale is full.. queues at the evening and lagspikes etc.. so you better take another server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom