Please pick up your Weapon Orders

O

old.Kiarra

Here is the list. These are being held on Kerry and she is loaded ! so if you know ANY of these folks, could you either pick up for them or NAG them to death please.

I have no more space available, so no more orders or makes until some of them have gone ! Thanks :D

NorthStarr Neth Jambiya
Troubadour Arc Sabre
Kharonox Arc Sabre
Galie Arc Guarded Rapier
Speedi Arc Jambiya
Legaonial/Reece Adam Jambiya
Combat Arc Jambiya
Sandokan Arc Sabre/Arc War Mace
Loxleyhood Arc Guarded Rapier
Miranda Arc Jambiya
Talifer 2 x Arc Jambiya
Odysseus Arc Guarded Rapier/ shield
Serenity Arc War Mace
Dual Neth Main Gauche
Dest/Fragbait Neth Guarded Rapier / 2 x Arc Dirks
Saxo Neth GT Scimitar

Look for Kerry, she is for pickups only, no orders :)

Still have 28 outstanding so thanks for being patient. Its not the number of orders that takes the time, its all the retries and salvaging so, say approx 5 mins per blade, 7 retries per order....

Thats about 17 hours solid , no breaks, no interruptions, no travelling to Excal for materials, no playing, no XPing, no fun :eek6:

To place an order please use the Private Message system here on BW. Thanks

See you online :D

O

old.Second

yeah! shame on you for letting her wait!
First you nagg on her then u dont pick it up when its done? shaaaaame i tell you!

D

Draylor

Almost everytime Kiarra makes a post mentioning the amount of time involved in weaponcrafting I shake my head and wonder how anyone could make themselves do it.

But - we're all just glad that you do :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Second

you know... the lower working class does anything for money:p

/joke

T

Tranquil-

NorthStarr Neth Jambiya

Didn't that guy leave albion?

L

Legaoniel_v

kiarra

Yeh, nice one dray - Kiarra is an absolute treasure and God alone knows how she:

a) finds time to do it

b) the commitment to do it!

Long may she continue!!

O

old.Kiarra

I try hard to please, so now if you say Ill be there in 10 mins at least you can try to be there in 10 mins and not 20 and at least have all the money in the same place !!

Oh and another thing I will hang on to these for a week, then I will either resell and you will have to re-order and placed at the bottom of the list or salvage. Unless of course if you have paid up front and thats very rare.

I dont need the money, its because Im doing you all a favour, so please, please PLEASE DONT PLAY AN ALT ! or I cannot contact you !! Kerry will come on-line every now and again and I will try to contact you.

Do yourselves a favour, log an alt at CWS with the money, and then when I contact you, its just a quick log and its all done, easy.... Dont have some money on an alt in Cammy and some somewhere else. :twak:

Ive done my bit, now please do yours and have a little bit of thought.

I cant keep track of all the names... and please remember... I play for FUN also !

Thanks

S

Sabu

Something have changed...

Trolls and firbs run to me like in the past ... but... suddenly they see the bright of my crafted sword and .... i know THEY ARE SCARED

IM NOT MORE A GIMPY PALLY LOL !!!

i DO MORE DAMAGE !!!

You blow a kisssssssss ti Kiarra :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom