Please, No more orders for a while

O

old.Kiarra

Im inundated with requests, my inbox is full with private messages and its gonna take a few hours at least to go through them and answer queries etc.

Then Im going to have to get on and craft...

So please no more orders for the time being, at least let me clear some backlog first, thanks.

Oh, and by the way, if I ignore you ingame, its because Im trying to catch up with all your requests :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Why don't you refer people who ask for lower DPS weapons to other highlevel weaponcrafters? I know there are at least 3 other 850+ weaponcrafters.

That might give you some peace and quiet :)

M

Madonion Slicer

Kiarra the reason you are always requested is because it is so damn hard to find a weapon crafter in Albion these days, for 3 days now i have been doing /br Any Weapon Crafters Open today, and all i get is silence and the things i want a simple low lvl stuff for alts.

If you are a crafter you need to get yourself known.

B

Brynn

kiarra

you rock :) keep up the very good work and if u need me pm me im up for some suicide excal runs :)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by old.laughingboy

Draw BowMaster lvl24 Scout & Fletcher
Funkster Beats lvl15 Minstrel
Hidden And Dangerous

Midus Touch Cleric lvl9
Think Different Cabbie lvl8
Rawlok Infiltrator lvl8

you got 2 accounts?:p
and i can craft everything up to fine alloy:p

M

Madonion Slicer

Yes i do have two accounts the missing Albion from that list is my Girlfriends Earth Threug making the 8th.

What can i say i love Albion to much.

Ah you just the man i am after then as i need

2xSteel Dirk 97%+
2xAlloy Dirk 97%+

And a decent Hammer for the Cleric, not sure what is good type but 97%.

Let me know if and when this is possible thx kindly.

N

Northstarr

i have a 520 and rising weaponcrafter called psyclone if any1 needs upto low mithril stuff (daggers and stuff, longswords are orange)
he probly wont be on but ask northstarr or firestarr and i'll get him for u :)
(i know 520 isnt that high but i do get a lot of ppl asking for low lvl weaps when i log him in so i must be some help :))

B

bob007

Should try camelot for the lower stuff, Ededien is in the most nights, from 7gmt - 8gmt. an sometimes all night. 500 weapons crafting an going up quick, for now :p

BTW ede's my alt :)

K

Khalen

I have 600 Weaponcraft myself... We are supplying our Tailor first with money and I think I will be next in the line of gold supplies.. :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
Kiarra the reason you are always requested is because it is so damn hard to find a weapon crafter in Albion these days, for 3 days now i have been doing /br Any Weapon Crafters Open today, and all i get is silence and the things i want a simple low lvl stuff for alts.

If you are a crafter you need to get yourself known.

A good idea would be for you to go to :

http://www.spegel.nu/nwo/

You can find the top 5 crafters in your realm... contact them personally ingame.

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah thx crazy will will keep hold of that.

O

old.Kiarra

NorthStarr, Please come and pick up your order, its been made for ages and requires collection !

Thanks

M

Mishy

Weaponcrafter with skill of 816 and rising .. although a bit slower due to it being so darn expensive!

Anyway can usually be found in Cornwall, so if you want stuff upto Asterite then i can help you out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom