Please help!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, need your help here please.
Im about to open up my mates old Minstrel account which he is giving me but he cant remember the Game login and Password!
He gave me the Sub login and password which is correct which is good.
I then decided to ask for another password on the subscription page but i didnt realise that his email was still in the personal information section so it should of sent it to him. Unfortunately he didnt get any email...
I then went to change the personal information and i changed the email to mine so i could then change the password and it would come to me.
As most of you know by now that when you change any personal details you cant get on that section for a good while as its sais ''processing your information''.
He still has not got any email from GoA!

He has checked the email and it is the correct one which he uses but no email has come through! It hasnt gone to his junk folder either for those who were wondering!

Anyway any help here would be appreciated, many thanks...

Simon.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Firstly, account trading is still naughty, might want to rephrase that to "i tried to help my m8 repopen his own account *sn.iggers*. (MODS NOTE - S N I G G E R is a word, nice word filter there :p)

Theres a security timer on the subs pages to help prevent fraud...somhow. But its a pain, try flushing your net cache first, or waiting until it expires.

Next check the email accounts junkmail folder, if it has one add @goa.com to the "I like their spam givf me more!!" list to make sure you get their mails.

Recheck the email addy on the account, and resubmit your request for a password.

Failing this, contact subscription@goa.com to check all is well and all the emails are coming correctly - others have had similar problems which magically fix themselves after speaking to the subs guys...yeah.

The security feature on this service is akin to the black cloud monster in Lost, you never know when it will turn up, noone quite knows what it is, and it will smash you around some trees if you poke it all wrong.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
GOA's stuff always ends up in Junk mail folder of some spam protection software for some very odd reason. BT spam control always dumps it to junk for example. No offense meant to GOA on this one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom