PLease Help With dragonraid

D

dimasosan

Hi All,

can some1 explain how u make your dragonraid exactly. I mean i can steal setup for groups, but cant find a thread where explains what to do with those groups.

I m playing on german server Dartmoor, not many ppl there, want to make some dragon raids too, read a bit on VNBoards.

Wanted to ask those who was on reid to explain what we have toi do with those 3 fg :)

Thx in advance.

Dimasosan

p.s. Really need the info :)

Y

Yussef

Quick raid info:

I used 6 Clerics with best rez
4 Paladins with best heat chant
2 Shield Armsmen (Only need 1)
1 Reaver (Nice for debuffs)
3 Theurgists (Two 6s PBT's, one will suffice)
4 Mercs (50 DW)
1 Sorc (Crack 5)
1 Minstrel (Best Ablative)

Dragon AOE signals:

GLARE at a PLAYER = The PLAYER should run away from the raid force fast.

GLARE at a PET = Every PLAYER should retreat from the pet fast.

Dragon BREATHS IN = PBAOE, scatter from the dragon fast.

It's WHITE and HOT = AOE/PBAOE, scatter from the dragon fast.

Mercs should be DS'ing and using high to hit styles.

Paladins should twist heal post AoE, but stop once healed. Also twist heat resist.

Armsmen are here for guard botting, riposting off guard and general bleeds/high to hit styles.

Sorc is to crack everyone with /target macros in melee range.

Reaver, should be behind the dragon under the belly at the rear, debuffing with chants etc. High to hit styles.

Theurgists pet spamming, EB'ing, Hasting, with 6s PBT in the main group.

Minstrel is to melee with ablative running behind the dragon.

Determination really rocks on the dragon stun period, I got stunned 5 times, with 1 minute immunity, delve on it was 30 seconds.

The dragon will PBAOE at certain intervals, 90, 75, 60, 40, 25, 10% IIRC, he will warn you with a broadcast.

Clear the lair beforehand, by running along outer walls, mobs will aggro. Assist kill any adds during the dragon fight, we had 2 in total.

---

Some info of mine.

D

dimasosan

i have read all threads in vnboards, and your quick reid info i have read too :)

and how we going in .. just all running in or so ? main group pala makes taunt or ? i mean he have to hold all aggro ? nekro in main group supplies with mana all healers or just main group healers.. coz of pala having aggro all the way?

such small things i did not found in bth threads i read ..

Maybe some of you is online today and i can speak a bit :) with you in game :)

Dimasosan

D

dimasosan

können procs auf waffen sein ? beim drachen reid ?? oder auf dem armor usw.. ??

Dimasosan

U

ub3rninja

listen to the pve gimp yuss, he'll tell ya evrything there is :p

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by dimasosan
i have read all threads in vnboards, and your quick reid info i have read too :)

and how we going in .. just all running in or so ? main group pala makes taunt or ? i mean he have to hold all aggro ? nekro in main group supplies with mana all healers or just main group healers.. coz of pala having aggro all the way?

such small things i did not found in bth threads i read ..

Maybe some of you is online today and i can speak a bit :) with you in game :)

Dimasosan

Either send in a Paladin + Cleric grouped together, make the Cleric heal the Paladin out of the Dragon's melee range, then let both die from AoE's hopefully. Rez up then once rested, send the main group in to fight for 20 seconds or so, if no AoE's, send the whole force in.

The Paladin will most likely lose aggro, so the Necro can give power to those needed.

Users who are viewing this thread